Chapter 20

'Day's went swiftly and every moment seems like a dream. We went to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy. It was terrifying, the anticipation of waiting for the results but we were content.

'Wait for me, I will go grab the medicines,' he patted on my head and walked to the pharmacy. I stepped out of the hospital and to my surprise Kazutora was there.

'Kazutora? What are you doing here?'I asked. He slowly walked towards me with a bouquet in his hand and gave that to me.

'Congrats,' he smiled.

'Thank you. I am so grateful.'

'You were supposed to meet me yesterday and you didn't pick up my call so I was...,'

'Yeah, I was busy stuffing my face,' I chuckled softly. 'After we got to know about the pregnancy, Baji has been very protective over us.' I smiled holding my stomach. 'I still feel like this is a dream. I might wake up and find myself in that storeroom.'

'Y/N, I got the medicine... Kazutora? What are you doing here.' Baji exclaimed handing me the ice cream I wanted earlier.

'I wanted to pay a little visit. Im going to an uncle after all.' Baji is flustered at that comment.

'And I am going to be a proud dad.'

'I also wanted to talk to her about that incident,' Kazutora looked away as if he was avoiding Baji's glare, but I needed to know. This turmoil, this anxiousness of knowing who Im and who I was, is driving me crazy. Baji opened his mouth to say something but I grabbed his hand and spoke, ' Let's sit in the cafeteria.'

'Y/N I don't think this is a good idea.'

'Please...Baji.' He was pissed but gave in to my puppy-eyes. 

'Fine, But if it stresses you out, we are leaving.' He grabbed my hand and walked to the cafeteria.

We sat down in the corner, trying to avoid people since Toman was getting famous with every passing day. Attention is the last thing we need. We all got coffee, except I got a cake too. Yeah, Have been eating a lot lately.

'What is it, that you wanted to talk about Hanemiya?' I asked munching on my cake that Baji was feeding me. Yes, I let him do all that. Why? Probably because my hormones are all over the place and I have been very gullible. 

'Y/N, I...' he looked at his hand and sighed, trying to gain the courage to say whatever he was planning on saying. 'I am the reason why you lost your memories in the 1st place.'

'What?!' 

He didn't look at me. My hands started to tremble from the fear of learning things that probably I would never want to know. Baji held my trembling hand looking down on the table. I was sweating like a pig from anxiety. 

'I was the one who hit you with that bolt cutter that day.' 

'What are you talking about? What day?' 

'After Baji's mom abandoned you in the station you used to live with Mikey and Emma. I took you there since I didn't have any other place. Baji would often ask about you if I have seen you anywhere but I was angry at him abandoning you like that, so I kept it a secret. I asked Mikey to hide you from him. But then one day I...I met Yumeko. Yumeko Karukawa.'

~~~~~~~~

'Dad, please don't drag me please. Don't look down on me like that. Im, not an ant.' Kazutora begged while he was being dragged by his father out of the tattoo shop.

'I had it with you. You are nothing but a disappointment. Now you are roaming around with a girl. Stealing money to give to her. Im sick of you!'

'It's not my fault!' before he could finish, the man was struck on the head and dropped unconscious.  The terrified boy turned to see a woman. She didn't look like she was from here, yet she look scary. She stepped towards the terrified boy and took his hand walking to the nearest pastry shop. They both sat down and the lady ordered for the boy who was almost out of his mind, yet secretly grateful.

'Kazutora, is it?' 

'Ye..Yes' 

'There is nothing to be worried about. I have a boy just like you. Probably a little older than you. Im Yumeko Karukawa.' The boy's head shot up as to look at the lady, or to say correctly, the vise president of Tenjiku. 

'You...you are the vise president of Tenjiku?'

'Now now, there is nothing to be afraid of. Im not here to harm you.' The lady said calmly as the waiter served cake and some smoothy. 'Im here to give you an offer alright?'

'Wha...What offer? '

A sinistral smile curved on her face as she leaned forward to speak. ' I will take away all your pain. I will get rid of your father too. I will give you ANYTHING you want. Including friends.' The boy's eyes shone like a diamond, on the fact that finally there is an opportunity to be happy. 

'In exchange, you need to blow someone's head out.'

'WHAT?......No... I...I cant... I can't do it.'

'Well well, you don't have a choice. If you don't,' the woman leaned closer, 'I will kill your lovely mama.'

'Krch..'

'Oh yes, she is with me right as we speak.' The lady showed a small clip of his mom.

'I will do it! Just let my mom go!'

'That's a good boy,' The woman chuckled biting on her cake.

~~~~~~~

'I went to see you that day. I was devastated and lost. I had to otherwise my mother would have been killed!' 

I was silently listening to everything he was saying. I wasn't feeling well, at all, but I knew I had to know this.

'You were playing on the ground all by yourself that day. I thought I got lucky.  With that bolt cutter in my hand, I just had to swing it and run, just run or my mother would die. So I... I ... Oh Y/N I beg you forgive me, please. I didn't have a choice. I ran away and I kept running. I didn't look back to see if you were breathing or not I just had to go. I was running like a wild animal on loose until suddenly someone pulled me into a black car and tied my eyes with a blindfold. They took me somewhere, I don't quite remember but it was a building. Like a high rise. When they took off my blind I was Izana Karukawa and Yumeku-san. They looked so calm that it almost drove me crazy.  All I remember is that it was for Izana's future and that you were a hindrance to his inheritance. Then I was knocked out too and woke up in the park.'' He sighed while tears roll down his eyes. " I never wanted to do it Y/N. I loved you,' he exclaimed, shocked that those words came out of his mouth. 

I was lost, utterly lost. What should I do? What should I say? I stood up from my chair. 'Baji, please wait for me outside. I need to use the restroom.' I walked off quickly before he could stop me. Nothing makes sense. Why are they after me? I don't know why but the fact that Auntie abandoned me hurt me most out of everything that he said. No one wants me. No one!

'Argh!' I punched the mirror which shattered into pieces. Blood dripping down my fist since some of the glasses were in there.

'Now there relax. You are going to be a mom eh? Why so much violence?'

I spun around to see the owner of that voice. 'Isuzu? What are you doing here?'

'Nothing really. Was walking by when I spotted you,' She answered washing her hand in the sink. 'Oh, you know what, I did come here for something.'

Before I could ask what, her fist already met my lower stomach, as I crouched with excruciating pain. 'Aw poor thing, I told you to say away from him but then you go off having his baby? How fun! You know why Baji and I broke up. Well let me tell you,' she sat beside me and continued blabbering god knows what. 

'You see, I'm a Karukawa. Well, half Karukawa. Which meant I was under Tenjiku as well and Baji being Baji. So fucking loyal that it makes me wanna cum,' she whined. 'So he broke up with me to prevent any feud. Poor him. Does he know you are the real Karukawa? No?'

I held my stomach growling in pain when I felt my pants getting wet. My...my worst nightmare. 'Why....' I whispered before I felt a keen pain at the back of my head and was welcomed by darkness