Chapter 3

'Please don't be so upset about it. I was just trying to be a good friend to Uzono.' Emma exclaimed. I was at her house helping her get ready for the date. It has been a week that I didn't talk to Emma since she basically DITCHED me for that Uzono girl.

'Look, I'm here only because you kneeled in front of the whole school asking for my help. So I am going help you and get my ass out of here.' I said while going through her closet when she wrapped her arms around me from the back.

'Y/N. I'm sorry. Please don't be so angry at me. You are the one and only I have. And I want to take you with me today.'

'Well, I ain't going.'

'Y/N!'

'WHAT!' I turned around to face Emma when she squeezed my face between her palm.

'You are going with me so shut up.' Her eyes teared up with that sentence. I felt guilty to act like this but you know what, whatever.

'Alright, you don't have to cry about it, Emma. One thing though.'

'What?'

'Can I smoke around Draken since I will be you know 6th wheeling so I might need my vape with me?'

Emma looked at me with her gullible eyes before nodding even though she hated me vaping all the time.

'On one condition though.'

'Shit'

'You have to wear this black dress I got you from the mall. A little sorry gift.' She smiled innocently. I looked at the black dress that was kept on her bed. It was above the knees. I thought about it for a bit and decided to wear it with the new stocks that I bought the other day.

'Alright.'

***************

'Where are they,' Emma murmured looking at her phone. 'I have texted Uzono so many times.'

'Don't worry. Baji told me he is going to pick up Uzono from her house,' said Draken sitting at the park railings. We were waiting at the little park in front of the elementary school. It was almost evening, the sun was setting, giving the last glimpse of its existence in the night sky. I was sitting at the very top of the monkey bars to get a good view while waiting on Uzono and Baji.

'They are here.' Emma said excitedly.

'Finally.' Draken groaned.

'Hey hey hey, sorry. Traffic,' said Baji as Uzono got down from his bike. I jumped from the monkey bars like the 'homecoming spider man' movie but my shoes weren't just up to the level of my expectation. So I fell.

'Hey, are you okay?' I heard an unfamiliar voice before a hand was given to me to help me stand up.

'Yeah yeah, I'm fine.' I said while dusting the dirt off my dress and looked up to see a fascinating lad standing in front of me with genuine concern in his green eyes. The blonde hair and the way it's been styled seem to exaggerate his facial features. I felt my cheeks burning so I looked down to my dress, pretending to wipe something off.

'Hey Chifuyu, everything good over there or did you get punched,' Baji yelled. 'I thought to bring your lonely ass some company Y/N. Your welcome.'

I grinned. 'Well fuck you,' I yelled back only to be laughed at by the four of them while the guy name Chifuyu looked down swinging his head from disappointment.

'I'm Y/N by the way,' I said trying to avoid eye contact with this unbelievably handsome boy in front of me.

'Chifuyu. Nice to meet you.'

Nice to meet you, hon-tea. Let's get banging.

I gave out a flirty smile before walking back to the group.

'So I guess it's a triple date then,' said Emma clapping her hand with excitement. 'I have a plan, why not get something to eat before going on a stroll around Shibuya.'

'Sounds great.' I said. Draken nods with the agreement. Uzono was clinging on Baji, too preoccupied to pay any heed.

'Me too,' Chifuyu said, a sweet smile appeared on his lips. Aww, he is so adorable.

'Alright let's get moving then. I feel like a fucking monkey bar. Quit clinging on to me woman.' Baji said pushing Uzono away from him.

'He is a little bossy sometimes,' Uzono said looking at us. Emma and I just nod, trying not to laugh at her stupidity but felt bad at the same time.

We took the subway to Shibuya, three of us girls sitting on one side, the boys standing on the other side. Emma and Uzono were busy talking about all the crap who knows what as the boys stood there talking about gang stuff. I was looking out of the window from time to time, stargazing. Nighttime always gave me a different sense of peace. Even if the world was being destroyed, the star will help me to have hope. Since it was almost dark outside, all I could see was the reflection of the train now that I'm staring at the glass when I caught Baji glimpsing at me.

I stuck my tongue out, showing him the middle finger. He smiled before looking away. He is so weird. I just don't seem to get him.

We got off the station walked to the nearest Ramen place since I was broke as fuck. We sat down with our significant other, well Emma and Uzono sat with their significant other, whereas I sat with my...wait should I say my crush?

'What would you like to get?' Chifuyu said scanning through the menu.

'Huh? Oh, I guess the cheapest one. I'm broke,' I said.

'Oh don't worry about it. It's on me today.'

He is a gentleman too. Damn. How did I get this blessed today?

'Ah...alright, then just the regular ramen with chicken for me, please. Thank you.' I said as politely as I could. Chifuyu smiled at me before placing our order.

'If you feel uncomfortable with me please let me know.' Chifuyu said.

'Oh no no, I just think you are fine as hell'

'What?'

'Oh I meant like it feels hot as hell over here don't you think,' I said sipping my iced tea trying to avoid his confused gaze at me.

'Yeah, I guess.'

'Are you really here to company me?' I asked.

'Me? Oh actually, Baji-San didn't want to go out with Uzono. He is planning on breaking up with her.'

'Oh, I see. But you still didn't answer my question though.'

Chifuyu let out a small chuckle, ' I was here to company him so that he could somehow get rid of Uzono but Uzono said me to be with you.

'Oh, cool.'

'Well, I'm glad she did.'

'What?'

'Nothing, I said you look beautiful.'

My cheeks started to get red so I had to look away only to see Baji looking at me as Uzono devour her food. He winked at me. I felt my gut might just come out of my body so I look back at Chifuyu again. The food is here.