Chapter 8

'Did you get their trust Y/N?' Asked the guy with the blond hair who was sitting in front of me.

'Yes, Kisaki.'

'Good.' He got up from where he was sitting and walked towards me slowly, his devil eyes shined from the headlights. 'I need you to be my eye on Toman. Do you understand?'

'Yes but our deal....'

'Hanma is taking care of that. Make sure you have all the information I need to get that. I will give you the money for your food too. Sounds cool?'

'Yeah.'

*********The next day********

'Y/N!!' Emma yelled across the hallway running towards my direction with Uzono behind her. And yes I did return the outfit to Auntie late at night. I left that by her door.

Emma embraced me in a hug,' Y/N I missed you.' She panted.

'It literally was like 4 days Emma.'

'I know. So where have you been?' She asked letting me go.

'At Baji's. He invited me over for yakisoba and... ' Emma looked at me as if she saw a ghost when I realized, Uzono started sobbing.

'What's wrong?' I stared at Emma to Uzono and back to Emma.

'Baji broke up with me,' Uzono sobbed harder.

'What? Why?'

'I don't know. But he said he didn't like me.' Emma hugged Uzono patting her back as she continued sobbing.

'It's okay. He was an asshole anyway. But Y/N why did he invite you? And why did you even go? You knew they were dating right?'

'Can he not? Is there a problem?'

'What do you mean?!' Astonishment surged to her voice.

'Emma I already told you this. Uzono is not my friend. She is your friend. So even if Baji broke up with her I don't care.' I said unapologetically. I don't want to deal with anyone right now.

'You are so RUDE!'

'Look, if you are going to give me a hard time I will leave.' I said as I retorted to the exited. Uzono already stopped sobbing.

I don't care if Emma is around or not. I'm living a world full of lies anyways. A place that no one gives a damn. A world is full of horny men and greedy women. I don't have time for this.

***************************

I have been spending more time with Mrs Keisuke when Baji is not home. Not to mention I'm missing school since the only reason I went there was Emma. Auntie and I had grown pretty close, so I'm at Baji's like all time.

'That's not how you flip the rice sheet
Y/N,' Auntie was teaching me how to cook the vegetarian rice roll for dinner. Yes, I did end up staying one day since last night my uncle almost kicked me out. Auntie was kind enough to let me stay for a while.

'You are like my daughter. You can stay here forever if you want. You can call me Ma too!' That's what she said.

It is awkward for me to just call someone my mother but Auntie was different. Being around her feels nice.

'Ma, I'm home.' Baji said as he walked to his room with someone. I quite didn't have a chance to look who he was with since I was trying to flip the rice sheet.

'Well, another girl,' Auntie inquired, somewhat irritated at Baji. 'See how disrespectful that girl is Y/N. She didn't even greet me!' She said, resentment written all over her face.