Chapter 18

Tigger Warning!

Smut

Sex

18+

Read at your own risk!

We reached home quicker than usual since Baji was driving like a damn racer. I could sense his fury giving off of his jacket. I got down and headed to the apartment when his fingers gently wrapped around my wrist. I looked back at his blank face while he walked towards me and caged me with his body against the wall. 'What exactly were you thinking?'

'That is non of your concern,' I spat and tried to walk out of the suffocating position when he grabbed my arms and slammed me to the wall behind me. 'Ah!' I shrieked from the pain. It was thundering outside. Probably it will rain. His head dropped on my head since he was quite taller than me.

'Y/N,' Baji whispered. I closed my eyes, to prevent tears from running down my eyes. Acting like a big dick always took a toll on me. That's when I remembered something and pushed him away. His brownish-hazel eyes stared at me with utter astonishment.

'Look, you don't have to feel guilty for not being able to forget Isuzu, but I don't need your pity. I already had enough of it. Not anymore.' He wasn't looking at me anymore, but to his feet, as the rain started pouring on us. My neck stung like hell, but not more than my heart. 'I get it. I don't want you to feel burdened by me. I just...,' I was interrupted by Keisuke, again slamming me to the wall, but this time his moist lips on mine. His lower lip caressed against mine, while his hands lifted me by my waist, my legs, and hands wrapped around him. He is strong. I kissed him back, passionately running my fingers through his wet hair, as I break free to kiss every square inch of his face. 'I wanted to do this for as long I can remember,' I whispered as we both panted. he slowly let me down still holding me in his arms while I laid my head on his heart.

'I'm sorry.' He muttered, loud enough for me to hear. ' I overheard Hanma asking you to marry him and I couldn't control myself.'

'You were following me?'

'I could never leave you alone not knowing you are safe, Y/N, but,' he raised my chin to look at my eyes, 'will you leave me?'

'Baji, I...'

'Marry me.'

My eyes widened. I wanted a confession. Not a fucking proposal. I sighed. 'How do you plan on taking care of 2 women?' I let my hands dangle on the side, looking down on the road. 'You said you wanted to marry.....her. I...this is so embarrassing. Please let me...,'

'Will you dance with me?'

My face shot up to look at his incredibly delicate pleading eyes as he raised his hand to caress my left cheek. I don't know what he was apologizing for but it sure wasn't pitying. 'Yes...Baji. I will dance with you.'

'It's Keisuke. Just Keisuke. Your Keisuke.'

My eyes widened from his words as if his body, mind, senses, the smell was diffusing in me, in my bones making me almost suffocate but I would rather die here, in his arms. We swayed with music in our head, his warm hand on my waist while he pulled me closer breathing me in. This possessive side of his, I never would have guessed if he didn't join Valhalla, but I didn't think he would be possessive about me. We swayed in the rain, Keisuke occasionally twirl me around.

As I moved closer in his arms, my thoughts come back to the present. I draw him even closer and allow him to feel the warmth in my heart. We do not hurry this dance, but simply take pleasure in being close and knowing we will have no boundaries between us during, or after the slow dance ends. He lifts my face up to him to search my eyes in the soft streetlight, and gently taste my lips. I love the smell of the rain mixed with his skin. I let him feel the touch of my lips and breath against your neck.