Chapter 4

Chifuyu was really a cool person. We talked a lot while eating about the most random and weird stuff existing in this world. I saw Baji stealing a couple of glimpses from our way. So I greeted him with my middle finger.

After we had finished eating we got out of the restaurants and decided to stroll around Shibuya a little bit.

'Alright, You guys go in your way. Draken and I will go on ours,' Emma said clinging onto Draken while he roll his eyes at her. He might act all cocky and everything but he loves Emma Sano since he was a kid. 'And don't worry, Draken will drop me him. Make sure your man does that too.'

'Sounds good Emma-chan,' giggled Uzono while Baji groaned annoyingly.

'If she only noticed I don't have a man,' I murmured watching them walk away.

'Don't worry I will drop you home.' Chifuyu smiled at me offering me his arm. I looked at his sincere eyes, hesitantly. Will it make me look desperate?

'Damn I feel like I'm blessed today,' I said jokingly to lighten the mood before putting my hand around his arm.

'I seemed to stumble upon a miracle Y/N.' Chifuyu flirted catching me off guard.

We strolled around the city which started to get quiet after a busy day.

'Do you like parties or are you into a peaceful environment.'

'Well,' I scratched my head thinking what I really liked. No one asked me such questions before, 'I'm into peaceful things but I love fighting. I mean I don't like iddy biddy girly stuff if that makes sense.'

'It does.'

'So you get me?'

'Yup.'

'How did someone so sweet like you ended up with that psychopath?' I said pointing at Baji who was following us the whole time instead of going in their direction.

Chifuyu let out a laugh before answering me,' It's not what it looks like.'

'Then what is it exactly?'

'You will see,' he said looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

'Chifuyu!' Baji called from the back walking up to us. ''Can you drop Uzono home? She is already falling asleep standing and it's not even 11:00 pm.' We looked over his shoulder to see Uzono sleeping leaning on the lamp post.

'But Baji-San' I'm dropping Y/N,'

'I will drop her don't worry, now hurry up.' Baji interrupted pushing Chifuyu towards Uzono to take her home. Well great, now I'm stuck with this bastard.

'Now that they are gone, I must say, you look beautiful today,' he said smirking at me.

'Well didn't ask.' I paced to the side of the river. Baji soon caught up with my pace as I slowed down a little bit. My shoes were hurting my toes today not to mention my injury from earlier. We walked in silence, me hugging myself as it was getting cold while Baji walked with his hands in his pocket.

'Won't your parents get worried?'

'Don't have any.'

We stood at the side of the Shibuya river watching the water ripple as the moon reflected off of the water. This is the peace I crave. It's weird to watch Baji being so quiet since the only personality I have experienced was his cocky self but I guess people do have a lot of colours to them. I wanted to ask him for the comic since I couldn't find anyone who would lend it to me.

'I feel you have something to tell me,' Baji said still looking at the water.

'Yes. Well, I  was wondering if you could lend me...umm'