Chapter 19

Baji's POV

Finally. Finally, I got Y/N all to myself.

'Finally!'  I yelled.

(Crickets Chirping)

'What a weirdo,' whispered a passerby. 'Yeah, isn't he the one who goes burning cars in this area,' answered the one with her.

Eh. Shouldn't have yelled that loud. Why am I always embarrassing myself? What's wrong with me?

'Baji- San!' Chifuyu called as he ran up to me. 'Don't yell like that in public.'

'Ohayo, Chifuyu,'

'Looks like you are in a pretty good mood today. The last time I saw you, you were quite beaten up,' Chifuyu said as we walked together to the town. 

'What? What are you talking about? I didn't get into any fight recently.' I exclaimed.

'Baji-San that's a metaphor.'

'What is a metahoer?'

Chifuyu looked pretty exhausted trying to explain something to me, but when did I get beaten up? Did I lose my memory again? What is a metahoer anyways?

'It's Metaphor, not metahoer, Baji-san. Anyways, what happened to Y/N did you finally talk to her?'

'Hai!  She...' Even thinking what happened between us a few days ago flustered my face and now I couldn't look at Chifuyu anymore. 

'What? Tell me.'

'She confessed. She told me she loves me. Chifuyu, I finally got the girl.'  I said enthusiastically looking at the road. 'Chifuyu, are you jealous?'

'Hah? No no, why would I be jealous? I'm happy for you.' He said nervously.

'I don't know. Maybe because you loved her?'

Chifuyu: (Crap) 

'Hahahaha, Baji-San you are funny,' He tried to fake a chuckle, but poor him, I could see right through him. 'Where are you heading this early in the morning?'

'Get some breakfast, I guess. Ma isn't home and Y/N isn't really feeling well. She has been throwing up this morning.' I scratched my head. Even though she looked sick, she was cute.

'Sukkah, My bus is here. See you later Baji-San,'  he waved before getting on the bus. I waved him goodbye before entering the store for something sour. Since it was still morning not a lot of people were there. 

'Y/N was craving something sour this morning. It's weird since she never really liked sour, and then craving sour in the morning. Well, craving pickles in the morning too, this is so weird.' I thought as I picked up the pickle jar from the self. I need to get some groceries too.  'I will get anything you want though,' I whispered to myself.

Y/N's POV

I have been throwing up from the morning. I didn't even eat much per se, then why am I sick like this? My head feels light and it seems like my hormones are all over the place. I was glad Baji didn't find me weird this morning.