Chapter 10

He was looking at me with those bronze eyes, with the moon and stars reflecting off of them enlightening my heart which was fluttering like a free bird. I felt naked under his gaze. I looked away from the fear that my unreliable eyes would give away the feelings that surged from the night I fainted. I took a couple of deep breaths as I crawled between his legs and under his arms until my back met his chest and my head laid peacefully on his shoulder. To my surprise, he didn't move away.

'Yeah,' I finally answered. 'The memories that I have from my childhood is waking up in a hospital with an unknown woman in front of me. When she asked my name, that was when I realized I was alive. I don't have any memory of my childhood, my birth my parents not even my name. All I had was this weird bracelet on my wrist. Is that pathetic?' Before I finished I felt Baji's strong arms wrapping around me and getting tighter. I turned around and laid on his chest comfortably.

'I thought you liked Chifuyu,' he teased ruining my perfect mood in a matter of seconds.

'Well, fuck you for ruining my mood,' I freed myself from his grip and walked over to get the peyoung that laid there getting cold. 'Well eat up little raven. Don't wanna make you go to bed hungry.'

Baji walked towards me taking the peyoung and putting it on the side. As he cupped my face in his big warm palm scanning every inch of my face. 'Why do my heart feel at peace when I'm with you Keisuke?' I asked looking at his dilated pupil when he pulled my body into his embrace. He is so unpredictable. One time he will tease me and push me away, the other time he will just hug me as if I might get lost if he lets me go.

****Baji's POV****

'My guess was right. It is Asami!' I thought as I discreetly brushed her hair off from the side of the temple, where the busted mark was vividly imprinted. She doesn't remember anything from the past. My urge to tell her everything was held back thinking how her body reacted to the whole -getting my memory back- event the other day.

'Keisuke,' she whispered.' that day when you burnt the car, you reminded me of someone.'

My heart skipped a beat.

'Someone that was probably very close to me, he used to burn cars too. We used to do that whenever he was hungry or angry' she chuckled. My eyes watered. She remembers. 'But the crazy thing is,' she moved away with her chin digging on my chest as she faces me, her body still hugging mine,' I just can't seem to remember who that person is.' I hugged her as if letting her go might mean losing her.

**********
'Y/N,'

'Hmm?'

'My food is getting cold.'

That's when I realized he already loosened his grip around me. 'Oh right,' I backed away from embarrassment handing him the food.

I was sitting on the side of the window with the Cat Keisuke on my lap snoring and the Human Keisuke eating his dinner. I didn't have enough time to really make him something since I had to take Chifuyu to the hospital.

'Have you seen Chifuyu?' I asked watching the Moon. It was a beautiful night. He kept eating his noodle, ignoring my question.

'Baji? I'm asking you something.'

'And I'm not obliged to answer you.'

'Are you kidding?'