Chapter 30

A week before the wedding

I'm sitting in a cafe going over the documents that need attention. I wish Hanma didn't ditch Tenjiku like that. Now all the workload is just insane.

'Here is your coffee and cake and mochi for Sir.' The waiter placed the tray in front of me.

'You seriously ordered a mochi?' I chuckled.

'Well, it reminded me of Mochi How could I say no to that.' He said feeding me one while I went through the expenses. 'You know we have Koko who can take care of those.'

'But then it means Tenjiku and Toman working together. I don't think that would be a good idea.' I said scratching the bridge of my nose.

I sighed. This is a lot of work. Keisuke slowly slipped his hand on my waist and pulled me closer.

'Let it be for now. We will find a solution. Can we just enjoy our Mochi ?' I turned to face him, planting a kiss on his chin, 'Yes'. The doorbell rang as a very familiar lady walked in with Kenchin. My eyes widened, my eyeballs almost dropping out of their sockets.

'Emma?' We stared at each other before I ran into her arm, tears rolling down my cheek.
'I missed you!' Emma whimpered.

We held each other for a while. Baji and Draken smiled and watched as the two best friends come together. 'How could you get married without inviting me to your wedding Y/N!?' She squeals looking at me to Keisuke and back to me. 'How on earth.....'

'Don't ask' I asked wiping my tears. 'Let's have some coffee.' We sat down to talk about life and how we got to this point.

Emma did end up confessing to Draken, and guess what, he felt the same.' What a surprise Emma who knew', I said mockingly.

'Oh shut up.'

We spent the evening peacefully. As the wedding day drew closer, the anxiety grew along with exhaustion. Baji and I were sitting on the patio of his house planning out everything.
'No Baji, this is not an emo wedding! We can't have black flowers.' I huffed.

'But It's different and unique don't you think.' Baji replied throwing his hands in the air.

I sighed. I stood up and walked over to him to sit on his thigh and wrapped my arms around him. 'Of course, I do. When we get married again we can do that.' I said, playing with his hair, earning myself a grin Baji laughed with a remark. 

'Of course. That sounds like a good idea.' he said while sniffing my neck. 'And that one day I want you with me,' his husky voice sent chills down my spine while his hands travelled up under my shirt reaching for my bra straps.

'And...I need to talk to the florist.' I jumped and ran inside the house with Baji giggling to my embarrassment.

2 days till the wedding.

We ended up taking no off days since Baji got busy with his work. He needs those done before taking days off for our honeymoon. I was walking inside our venue looking around the gorgeous tent setup in that huge empty field in front of toman's main headquarters. 'We had it all transparent and white so that the lights can change how the venue looks from time to time,' the decorate explained walking me through all the details done to the venue. The tables, a light at the very centre covered with the transparent vase, will change colour; the dance floor set up on the small artificial body of water; Chaires covered with white fabric and whatnot. 

'Looks nice. You surpassed all my expectations. Thank you I exclaimed walking out of the venue. Can't wait for the day.

On the Day of the wedding.

'I do,' I answered, with tears rolling down the side of my cheeks. 'In the million years we are reborn, I will always be your wife.'  Baji pulled me into a deep kiss, reciprocating my emotions. His tongue dived deep into my mouth from all the emotions surging in his mind.

We disconnect with our foreheads still touching when he said, '' I love you Mrs Baji' I chuckled through my happy tears when everyone rushed to congratulate us.

We went to the venue. According to the list that Emma made, it was the couple's dance 1st. I walked up to Baji when he took my hand and slipped his hand on my waist. 'I told Emma that I can't dance but she won't listen,' I whispered into his ears. 'You are fine except for the moments you stepped on my shoes,' Baji laughed.

'See? I told you!' 

He kept laughing but not at my ridiculous tantrum but at how happy he was inside. All the laughter projected the lightness he left after finally bonding with me
I felt the same way. 'You look beautiful, my childhood crush, my bully my teenage-year girlfriend and now my wife' He whispered in my ears.

'Oh, I know. I woke up like this.'

We laughed and teased each other between our missteps and turnings and swaying with the music.

'He finally looks so happy.' Chifuyu said to the emotional Takemichi who hugged Hina from behind and was now balling his eyes out. 'I know Chifuyu.' He sniffed. Mikey and Draken stood by stifling their laughter. 'That cry-baby will never change.' Mikey nudged Draken. 'I know.'

3 years later 💮

It has been almost 3 years since our wedding. We were very busy with our lives and couldn't spend enough time together except when we fucked on the bed, on the counter, in the shower, on the floor and even in the office. Now, Im sitting here, 7 months pregnant on the balcony in our master bedroom with our baby Keisuke. 'Y/N, can you check the salt.' Baji walked in with the hot Saucepan in his hand. He was drenched in sweat. 'DON'T BRING THE FUCKING SAUCEPAN IN THE BEDROOM, IDIOT.' I yelled. 'I can go downstairs if you need me to but stop making a mess. We have a nanny Baji for God's sake.'

He put down the saucepan on the table and walked over to put his hand on my belly. 'I am doing his for this little rant here who won't let his mother alone.' I couldn't help but smile at him. 'Keisuke, take the saucepan to the kitchen and take a fucking shower. Now!'

'Okay okay, Im going.' He threw his hand up in defeat and left as told.  I lay on the bed. 

I couldn't be any happier than this.