Chapter 24

Trigger warning: Smug, Lemon
18+

I slowly walked towards my room, the lite cigarette in my hand, and entered the dark aesthetic room. Kisaki and I live in different rooms because we had nothing to do with each other. I walk towards the big mirror that stood in my living room beside the entrance of the terrace. Staring at my gloomy reflection, the dark eye bags and the weight I lost I wondered what Baji saw in me that he loved me this much. My hair was all clumped up since I couldn't bring myself to comb it. I walked over to the kitchen counter to get the scissors and started chopping off my hair up to my shoulders, cutting my clothes in the process. If a normal person would rate my haircut right now, they will probably feel pity for me and give it a high 3 but who cares.

'Stop doing this to yourself Y/N,' Hanma appeared from the back wrapping his hands around my waist.

'Is it done?' I asked still staring at our reflection.

'Just like you wanted.'

I turned around to face him, 'We can't let anyone know that Kisaki is dead.' My hands automatically wandered on his cheeks to down his neck with my eyes laced to my fingers. 'You will be the next head. You will be by my side like you promised.' I was drowning in my depression and lost my sense of what I was doing.

'But right now Y/N, I want to be on top of......you,' with the last word escaping his mouth he lifted me by my waist as I wrapped my legs around his waist with my hands aggressively pulling his lips to mine. His slender finger travel through my uneven hair as his lips opened and closed against mine with his tongue occasionally teasing me. Pulling my hair back to expose the pale skin on my neck, his luscious lips travelled down at the crook imprinting a mark.

'Agghh~~' I moaned before he threw me on top of my bed and hovered over my body slowly lifting my t-shirt to my stomach, his lips working their way down my chin to my neck. He quickly took off the shirt leaving me only with my bra and stopped. His thumb brushed off my sweat.

'You are so beautiful Y/N,' he complimented while his hands roam around my bare stomach unbuttoning the jeans that I'm wearing.

'Really?' I teased. A smirked curved on his face before he pecked on my lips. I tried to continue the kiss but he moved back and pecked again. 'Teasing me now, are we?'

He just chuckled when I felt his cold hand under my bra teasing the tip of my nipples.

'Ahhhh~~~'

'That's more like it,' he didn't remove the bra so his hand was almost glued to my breasts. He dived deeper in my mouth, his finger drawing circles on my nipples making me moan in his mouth.
He pecked again teasing me but I was too invested in what his hands did to my body. He finally moved the bra up my chest exposing that hide under it. Staring down at it for a moment, he grinned. 'Considering how skinny you are, having those is like a blessing.'

I looked at him, pretending to be pissed, and pushed him to the side. I sat up fixing my bra went I felt his hand undoing the back of my bra.

'Im not finished with you,' he whispered in his ears and pushed me on the bed taking the bra off completely. He bowed down on my chest and licked the tip of it earning a moan that escaped from my mouth. He licked it again but this time one of his hands teased the other one. They work simultaneously making me arch my back from the pleasure.

While sucking on my breast his hand pulled down the jeans along with my underwear and tossed them on my floor. 'You are already wet. Damn Y/N! He chuckled.' I had enough teasing. I spun his body around and now I'm on top of him. 'Enough of your dominance Shuji.' I bowed down to suck on his neck while slipping off the shirt he had on and kissed him down his abs. I could tell His manhood was already hard, I took off his pants and slowly pushed him in me. It was big considering the burn I felt. He slowly pushed upwards making me bounce on him, thrusting me.  'Hmmmmgghhmm~~' I moaned.