Chapter 22

I sat there, silently, with all the sounds and enhanced in the background and the pain in my body numbing my emotional breakdown. The dead body of my father lay in the cage that was used to tame wild animals, the one that my father had was trapped in, to save me and the dynasty that was supposed to be mine!

'There, there what took you so long, Isuzu-chan?' Izana whined taking the papers from her.

'You didn't tell me they...'

'Take her away! You are no more needed..' He smirked watching Isuzu being dragged out of the room by Kakucho.

'What? What are you...You can't do this to me! Izana! Leave me! Don't touch me! Izanaaa....' Her voice soon faded into nothingness.

'Now, where were we?' He kneeled towards match my level. 'So how do you want to sign it. In my opinion, your bloody fingerprint will do too! But...' He scratched his chin, ' I want you to write your name for the last time with the Karukawa at the end.'

'I won't.'

'Sorry? Did you say something?' He leaned towards my lowered head.

'I won't sign those papers.' I sighed while trying to gain some strength to look at him. 'I'm a Karukawa. I am not just going to give MY dynasty to you.' I closed my eyes facing the floor and smiled 'Since this is the only thing passed to me by my father. The only thing I have left.'

'Hmmmmmm. Just as I expected.' His deep voice boomed in that empty room. 'You are, after all, that bastard's daughter! Come on now. Let's get on with it.'

'Get on with it?' I flinched when someone started to drag me by my hair. 'Kisaki, we don't want a bald President.' Izana chuckled. I tried to get up but my stomach hurt so bad, it makes me want to puke out of pain. My legs are shaky, well either way I have to endure pain but what is scaring me is what's next.

'Ahhhh, let me go.aaaahhaahh'

'That screaming is music to my ears,' Izana hummed.

I was brought to the main office but I was behind what seemed like a closet door. Izana walked out of the place from the side and sat on his chair. I tried to blink a couple of times as I peeped through the hole. That figure. Who is this?

'Where is Y/N!' The guy slammed his palm on the table almost breaking it into pieces.

'She might be in great danger.' He chuckled. 'I have a gut feeling. After all, we are brother and sister. Well Keisuke, were you planning to marry my sister without my consent?'

Keisuke? No! What is he doing here?!

'Kei...mmmm', Kisaki's hand pressed on my mouth to muffle my cry. 'Shut up bitch or I will give you the most terrifying death you could imagine. I lost my most trusted man for you.' He hissed.

Baji snarled at Izana, 'Where is SHE?!'

'Oh, I'm sure she is having a good time with your mother.' Izana smirked while spinning his gun by the notch, 'Sharing the same pain.'

'What the fuck are you saying Izana?!'

'Well you know, your mother is here too except she is most probably dead but her body is still here. My mother was killed for her you know. I was pushed into a dark misery for all of you,' he said calmly.

'What the hell do you.....'

'I wanted to kill Y/N a long time ago. Baji, believe me, I did. If it wasn't for Hanma and Mikey.' He gritted his teeth under his sinistral smile.

'Ha...Hanma?' I whispered tears running down my cheek.

'I tried and tried but it didn't work. I wanted to make Mikey feel empty as I felt especially after Shinichiro and mother. I wanted to finish you and your mother off as well, but Y/N. Oh, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N always have to ruin my plan.' He stood up and walked up to Baji. 'You know, that baby is dead and your future wifey is soon going to join. But she won't budge and hand over the dynasty that BELONGS TO ME! So I have to kill you too in the process. Do you mind?.'