Chapter 2

Later That week

'What's up with your mood today?'' Emma asked cleaning my busted knuckles. 'Did you go and punch that poor tree again?'

'If it wasn't for that fucker, I swear I will kill the boy the next time see him.' I greeted my teeth even at the reminiscence of his touches on my waist. Emma looked at me with arched eyebrows, which I knew what exactly she was thinking.

'Just a boy, Emma. He yanked me to the floor in the book store and then took the comic. This isn't fair! Where am I suppose to get it now?'
Now that I'm thinking about it, I was concerned. 

'Don't worry about it. I will look around.'Emma said with her enchanting voice.

The only voice that calmed my heart down since we were kids. We were opposites. Emma was carefree and jolly 24/7. She was charismatic like her brother Mikey, whereas me, I was careless and the one who got into fights. The reason why I didn't have friends other than Emma Sano. She somehow believed that I have this magical good side of me that people often underestimate. I highly doubt if I even have any side other than my current personality but I go along with it.

'Draken asked you to call him,' Emma said putting her hello kitty bandages on my knuckles.

'I hope it not to ask me to join Toman again.'

'I don't know, but did I tell you Mikey is taking me out for my birthday?:

                              *******

I was waiting in front of the arcade waiting for Draken. 'Where is he?' I thought looking at my phone while tapping my feet on the ground impatiently.

'Hey little bitch'

On a reflex, I turned with my fist ready to punch someone's face when Draken grabbed it.

'Draken?' I looked at his tall figure before my eyes drifted to that guy who whispered in my ears.

'YOU!'

'In the flesh,' he smirked.

'Wait you know each other?' Draken said looking at me and then back to that punk.

'Oh, do we now?' He said as he walked near me putting his hand forward for a handshake. 'I'm Keisuke Baji, 1st Division Caption of Tokyo Manji Gang. Nice to meet you.'

'Why did you call me, Draken,' I faced Draken completely ignoring the whole good guy introduction phase. Draken seemed to be confused at 1st before he spoke.

'I...uh..'

'Come, one big boy, tell her you wanted to buy something for your crush.' Baji said, his eyes scrolling from my head to my toe. I rolled my eyes.

'Then why are we here?'

'Well, Emma wanted a Teddy from this arcade the other day.' Draken scratched his nape, avoiding any eye contact.

'It's okay big boy. We all have crushes and get punched. Don't worry.' Baji said smiling in my direction. I turned towards the arcade.

'Alright, let's go then.' I said walking into the arcade.

'Is she always like this?' Baji whispered to Draken.

'That's Y/N for you.'

'So her name is Y/N. I see.'

We entered the arcade which looked like a burned down forest, filled with cigars, people drinking and having fun.

'Why were you here Draken?' I asked disbelief that they would come here.

'Well you know we were just.. Don't worry about it Y/N.'

We walked in front of the claw game where the teddy was kept. Draken bought a lot of coins to get the teddy but the claw was useless. Baji and I waited as he played the dumb game with full concentration.

'So Y/N,' Baji called my name.

'How did you know my name?'

'Well, I have my sources.'

I rolled my eyes at him again and looked at Draken's intense face fighting to get the teddy. I felt a heavy breath near my neck.

'Are you single,' Baji whispered seductively. I elbowed him hard which made him flinch.'Ouch, okay I get it. You are ugly anyway. Who will even want to date you? I was just trying to do you a favour.'

'Baji-San', someone yelled from the back, when we turned to see it was Uzono.

'Uzono?' I was surprised at her here.

'Damn it,' Baji grinned.

'You know her?' I pointed to Uzono who was approaching us.

'I....'

'Baji-San' Uzono threw her arms across Baji and hugged him tightly even though reluctance is all I was seeing on Baji's side.

'Ha...Hi Uzono. You didn't tell me you will be here.' Baji said pulling her hands off of him.

'I wasn't planning on it but I saw you and Y/N-chan with that dude so I wanted to stop by to say hi,' she smiled innocently.

'You know each other?' Baji asked eyeing me.

'Yeah Y/N and I are in the same class. We are friends now.' She said enthusiastically. What a pain in the ass man.

I stop there listening to them talking. Well, it was Uzono talking the whole time with Baji just nodding with an agreement to whatever she was saying.
'Yes.' was the only word that he said in the whole conversation.

'So are we still up for the double date tomorrow?' Asked Uzono.

'Double date?' I asked looking at both of them.

'Yeah, it's Emma, Draken and Baji and I.  Emma wanted to bring you but you don't have any boyfriend.'

I could feel  my blood  boil. Now Uzono wants to take Emma away from ME? Hell nawh.

'Baji, I'm asking you. Are you coming tomorrow?'

'Yeah yeah whatever,' he said rolling his eyes.

'Great see you tomorrow then.' Uzono leaned in for a kiss but Baji moved away. To hide the embarrassment, she pecked on his cheek and left. Well serves you right Uzono.

'What a pain in the ass,' Baji growled.

'Is she your girlfriend?' I asked teasingly.

'Why you jealous,' he said walking closer to my body when I pushed him hard before leaving the arcade.

'Get off me you pervert. In your dreams. Draken, I don't know why you needed me here but I have to go. Call me before you give that teddy to her.'

'Alright. I was going to ask you if I should give chocolates.' Draken waved, still focused on the hanging pink teddy.

I walked out of the arcade heading towards my peaceful place. Uzono is driving me nuts.