Chapter 15

'The noodle was good,' I said stuffing my mouth with egg.

'Yeah.' Chifuyu replied. We are almost done with our food and headed out of the restaurant when I get a call from Hanma.

'I need to take this excuse me,' I said to the boys while going at a distance from his.

'Mushi Mushi,'

'Y/N, where have you been'

'I'm living at Baji's don't worry about me.'

'Hmm? Is that the case now?'

'What? What are you saying?'

'Don't you love me anymore, Y/N' Hanma chuckled from the other side.

'Love? What on earth are you saying Hanma?.' I replied, confused at what he was saying.

'Kisaki wants to see you,' that he ended the call.

'I just don't understand guys,' I murmured when I felt someone hovering over my phone, his long hair brushing against my hand. 'Boyfriend?' He asks.

'None of your business.' I said closing my flip phone slightly pinching the tip of his nose.

'Ouch!'

'Baji-San' let's get going, huh? What's going on there?' Chifuyu exclaimed holding the bag of food for his mom, as he looked at the two crazy people fighting each other.

'Fucker, let me down!' Baji threw me on his shoulder while I threw punches at his back but at this position, it was quite ineffective. 'Ugh! Let me down. What is wrong with you! Baji! Stop!'

'I told you not to mess with me. You are the one who wants to start fighting.' He giggled carrying me on his shoulder with Chifuyu laughing by his side as they walked to the Musashi Shrine. 'Always getting on my nerves. Why not getting on my shoulder this time.' He kept teasing. I pulled on his long hair from the back when he finally gave up and let me go but too late by then, we are already at the shrine. He did let me go abruptly, with my face meeting the pavement, blood spilling from my nose.

'Motherfucker, stop pulling on my fucking hair,' Baji hissed before turning to see me sitting on my knees, with my back to him. My nose hurts and I was on the verge of fainting. I looked at my hands covered with blood.

'My hands. They look blurry.' I said trying to blink a couple of times to see clearly.

'Y/N! Oh no,' Chifuyu rushed and pressed a handkerchief on my nose. 'Baji San stop throwing a tantrum right now and get the bike.'

Baji was pacing from one side to the other mumbling to himself until he got yelled at by Chifuyu.

'Chifuyu, I'm fine. Just give me a bottle of water.' I said pressing the handkerchief to my nose and squinted my eyes. He handed me a bottle of water. Splashing the cold water seemed to help the blurry vision and the nosebleed. Chifuyu pulled me up, supporting my shoulder when I saw Baji waiting for me. By that time, I was fine. 'Chifuyu stop worrying for me like this. I'm fine trust me.' I said smiling at him. 'I don't want to go home just yet. It's getting dark and I love to stay outside at this hour.' I sighed as I saw Baji already parking his bike and walking towards me. How is he that fast?
'Do you just have your bike laying around like that?' I asked.

'Uh? No? I left it here after the meeting and went to the monkey bars yesterday.' He said as he took my shoulder from Chifuyu to support me.

'I said I'm fine,' I shoved his hand off only to get tripped over and fall onto an unknown person. Ready to meet my best friend mister pavement again, my body tightened under the grip of a person. He wore a familiar cologne. To the awkward silence from my former 'bodyguards', I opened my eyes to meet the owner of the tiger tattooed neck. His hands were wrapped around my waist, while his hair dangled down from his temple.