3

It is morning when Jungkook wake up. He sit up and yawn he just want to sleep again so he laid back but sit up when he remember something. He run towards the bathroom and take a shower after a while; he choose his clothes and eat breakfast.

(He is wearing this without his mask)

When I finish eating breakfast, I go to the university

When I finish eating breakfast, I go to the university. There I see the rich students entering. Their clothes scream RICH compared to me. I was walking to the hallway when someone putt her arm on my shoulder.

"Hey, you're the new student, right? Let's go to our class together" Lisa said and I just nod. When we reach there, I see all the rich students playing. When they see me and Lisa they stop what they are doing and stare at me. I feel uncomfortable of the stares, so I just walk to my seat and sit. When they realize that I'm not there anymore they got back to their doing.

Lisa is sitting beside me. "Hi" she said I look at her and smile a little "Hi" I said back and look in front again waiting the teacher come. I feel she continue staring at me. After a minute of staring at me she sigh "Are you not this talkative person?" she said, and I look at her again "I am but this is awkward" I said she just laugh at me "Oh come one let's be friend then" I nod at her.

The bell ring and the students go back to their sit. The professor come in and introduce himself "Hello students, my name is Song kyo Ni your Biology teacher". In the middle of the lesson, I feel someone staring at me and it is ................................................. Lisa. (You know it's Taehyung and then you're wrong). I stared at him confusedly "Why?" I ask "Nothing I just feel that I know you" she said, and I feel nervous "Anyway let's just listen" she add.

When the teacher finish what she is teaching "Okay class, I know that you understand the lesson so I will ask a few questions okay?" She spoke

"Name three single organism?" she ask, and no one raise his/her hands, so I decide to raise my hand and answer "Oh yes umm..." she said "Jungkook" I said smiling "Okay Jungkook answer my question" she said

"Eukaryotes, bacteria and archaea" I said she smile at me "Good. Then this my next question ... "

I answer all the question which surprise everyone even the teacher "You know you're smart, but I didn't see you here before" she said "I'm new here" I said "Don't ask him any more Ms. Song, he is poor" Jackson said "Oh" she look at me, and I just look down at embarrassment. "Okay that's for today. Bye class" she said walking to the door.

"You know I'm amaze about you" Lisa said I look at her "Why?" I said "You answer every question. No one ever answer them with one question you know" I smile at her "I don't know that but when I read books, I memorize them all" I said with my famous bunny smile.

"Your cute" she said while pinching my cheeks "Didn't you have a friend here?" I ask her "I have but I want to be friend of you" she said smiling at me "Why do you want me to be your fiend when I'm just poor?" I ask her "You know I have a secret but don't tell anyone about it" she said, and I nod

"I'm adopted with my rich parents" she whisper, and I look at her shock "What do you mean?" I ask her

"I'm from a poor family with an alcoholic father. My mother work at my adopted parents. She is a maid there. My adopted mother can't bear a child because there is a problem on her. So, they adopt me." She spoke with a tearing eye "Hey don't cry it's okay" I comfort her "Do you hate your mother?" I ask

"No. Why would I hate her if she do is right. We are poor mostly we don't have money to buy food so, I don't hate her." She spoke. We stand up and go to our next subject which is Math.

"Do you know I have a secret to" I said she look at me confused "What is it?" she ask "I am not really poor" I said, and she widened his eyes. "W-what do you mean?" she ask I smile at her

"You have a crush on Jeon Jungkook, right?" I ask her and she nod "Wait do you know him?" she ask, and I smile at him "Well yes and" I said, "And what?" she ask "I am Jeon Jungkook" I said surprising her

"WHAT?!?!?!" she shout. I covered my ears and glare at her "Sorry I'm just surprise" she look at me "Are you really Jeon Jungkook?" she whisper "Yes" suddenly she hug me. "Oh my gosh my wishes come true." She jump happily and I smile at her "Don't tell anyone okay" I said "Okay and don't tell anyone my secret too. Promise?" She said showing his pinky finger I took her pinky and said "Promise"