27

A blood dripping on the floor as many sharp objects scattered everywhere. The nurses and a doctor trying to calm Ren down. "I NEED TO GET OUT!!! HE IS MY FUCKING HUSBAND!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screams loudly that everyone that walks in the hallway can hear it. 

Right. It is Ren who is screaming. He do this scene everyday. Screaming, throwing things everywhere and shouting at the people who came in his room. He only wants to see Jungkook. Not seeing him making him go crazy.

"Go get the injection that made you sleep (IDK)" the doctor said to one of the nurse who nod and run. The other nurse are trying to calm him down. After a minute, the nurse who the doctor command to get the sleeping pills come in, panting as she run. She give the syringe to the doctor.

The doctor said to the other nurses to hold him. They hold him but it is not easy at Ren has trashing around. The doctor inject the syringe on his neck and he collapse. They put him in the bed and handcuff his both arms in his bed. 

The doctor and nurses sigh as Ren is in deep sleep. "He is really obsessed with Mr. Jeon" the doctor said as the nurses agree what the doctor said. They left in Ren's  ward after that.

You are wondering where is Ren right now. He is in Seoul Mental Hospital. After the accident in Jungkook's office, the police question him first but he harm and kill one of the police their. They decide to put him in the mental hospital and provide psychiatrist for him. Everyday, that what he do. Throwing things in his room. The doctors try to calm him down but it's not effective at all. 

Taehyung's pov

I wake up when the sun hitting my beautiful face. I feel cold beside me. I look beside me and see no one. I hurriedly stand up and go to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I get downstairs, I hear a knife cutting on the kitchen. I smile and turned around. I hop while getting there. I see Jungkook cutting vegetables while their is pan with meats. 'He is such an husband material' I thought smiling.

I walk and back hug him making him startled a little bit and stop what he is doing. "Kookie, why didn't you wake me up" I said pouting. He chuckle and turn around. He hug me back and kiss my lips. I yelp at his action. "Your in deep sleep so I didn't wake you up" he said while smiling at me. 

"Can I help you?" I ask him with my puppy eyes. He pinch my cheek making it read. "Your cute. You can help me with setting the tables" he said while kissing my forehead. "Okay!" I said and get the plates. I heard him chuckle and go back to what he is doing.

After 5 minutes, I finish preparing and just waiting for the food. I stare at him while he was cooking. I took a detail of his face. His doe eyes, his scar on his left cheek, and the mole under his lips. He have a baby face with a hot body. 

"The food is done" he said while putting in on my and his plate. I stare at the food. 'It seems yummy' I thought while licking my lips. "Eat now, baby" he said smiling at me. I take a bite and it's so yummy. "How is it?" he ask me. "It's yummy, Kiki. What is the name of this food?" I ask the name of our food because it is not a Korean food. "It's Poutine, baby. It is a Canadian food" he said wiping a little food on the corner of my lips. "Protein?" I tilt my head on the right side making him chuckle. "It's Poutine. P-O-U-T-I-N-E" he spell. "Ah, whatever" I said and continue eating when I remember something.

"Can you teach me to speak Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and Polish Language?" I ask him. "Okay, Taebear. You don't need to ask. I'm free anytime when it is about you" he said, finishing his food. "Now, hurry up so that we can go to the university. We have classes today" he said giving me a water.

I forgot that we have classes today. I groan while thinking are upcoming exam. I hate taking exam. 

I finish my food and drink the water that Jungkook gave. "Now come on, Bear. Let's go take a shower" he said holding my hand and taking me to his room. He gently push me to the bathroom. "Take a shower, baby. I will be showering in the next room" he said and close the door. 

No one's pov

They finish showering and wear their uniform. They both enter on Jungkook's Porsche and the latter drive the school

Arriving at the university, many students entering some with friends laughing and some are rushing. They both hold hand while walking to the hallway. Students gasp as they see the couple. Murmuring and whisper can be heard, some of it was Rich students. Not only Hwasa, Jackson, Yoongi and the others are studying here. Many rich students who are few popular study here. Actors, Actress, Models, Idols, and CEO's are studying here like  Lee Daehwi, Kang Daniel, Lee Chae-ryeong, and many more.

As they enter the room, they both see their friends laughing. "Ohhhhh~, love birds. Your here." Jackson teasing them which make them blush. "Where is your twin?" Hwasa ask Jungkook who shrug. "I don't know. She will come in 5 minutes" he said while they both sit beside the window. Jungkook beside the window and Taehyung besides him.

"Guys, I heard that their will be a new student today. Her name is Choi Yu-na or better known as Yuju" Lisa said. "Really?" Rose ask her who nod. "She is our new classmate" Jin said frowning. "That's seems odd because why did she enroll in this school late?" Namjoon said while putting his glasses. "Your glasses is so pretty but not prettier than me" Jin said while looking at him not the glasses. "Thank you, Jinnie" he said.

Before anyone talk, Chaeyoung and Hoseok come in. Their arms are both on each other shoulder. "Yo, WHAT'S UP" Hoseok and Chaeyoung shout making them startled. "You scared me" Jimin said holding his chest. They just both smile sheepishly. "Grandpa is sleeping again" Chaeyoung said as she sit beside Taehyung and greeted him. Yoongi suddenly wake up and glare at her. "I'm not a grandpa" he said to her. "Yes, you are" she said and pause. "grandpa" she include making him sigh.

"Let's go to our sit before professor come up" Hwasa said going to her sit. She sit next to the window, Jackson behind Chaeyoung, Hoseok goes to sit beside Mark who is sitting beside Hwasa, Jimin and Yoongi is sitting beside to each other, Namjoon sit besides Jin who is sitting next to the window, Rose and Lisa is sitting besides Jackson, lastly, the three girls who is their not so really friends sit besides each other. 

They do seem quiet after Taehyung's birthday. Little did the other know, 2 of the girls don't like Taehyung, they just want their crushes to notice them. They are happy for Taehyung and Jungkook but, the other one can not accept it. 

The bell ring. The professor come in. "Good Morning to all of you. I hope you have a nice vacation. We have a two new students today. Ms. Choi" the professor said and a girl come in. She has a  sharp jaw line, her nose is perfect for Korean beauty standard, and she has a small eyes. She stand up at the center and bow. "Hello, everyone. I'm Choi Yu-na or just call me Yuju. I'm 23 years old" she introduce herself. "You can sit besides Ms. Sana. Ms. Sana please raise your hand" their professor said while looking at the other new student. Yuju walk to where Sana is and sit their.

"The other new student is Jeon Chaeyoung. Ms. Jeon, pls come forward" the professor said. Chaeyoung stand up and stand at the center. "Hi, I know you know me but I will again introduce my self. I'm Jeon Chaeyoung, twin of Jeon Jungkook, 23 years old. I can speak Chinese and Japanese. I like to sing, dance and rap" she smile at them. "Thank you miss Chaeyoung. You can now sit" their professor said. Chaeyoung goes to sit at her chair. The professor start to discuss.

_______

A boy sleeping in his bed. The walls are white, their is one window near the bed where you can see a little light. The boy hands are tied up on the bed as he is sleeping. A nurse come in and see if the boy is still sleeping. When she see the boy is still sleeping, she silently close the door.

Little did she know, the boy is awake now. He open his eyes fastly and see his surroundings.

"I hate this place"