13

Edited

_

Jungkook finish his work early. And now, they are going to the Tokyo Skytree. They arrive at there. "Wow it's so tall" Lisa said taking picture "Yah Jackson. Can you take a picture of me?" Hwasa said to him who nod. While the others are taking picture, there are two people who is sitting at the car watching them.

Jungkook Pov

"Hey" I start the conversation "Hi" Tae said back smiling. "How do you like this place so far?" I asked him "I love it here. There are so many places to visit here. I wish I can stay at this place" He said smiling "Do you want taste their best food in here?" I asked him who nod his head. I pull him out of the car "Where are we going?" he asked "Shh. Just see" I said. 

We walk until we reach a small restaurant. We walk inside and order something. We sit near the window. We talk something else and stop when the food is here. 

20 mins

 paid the bill and we got out of the restaurant. We decide to see around and go back at them when we finish. When we arrive, everyone else are terrified. Yoongi run to us and asked, "Where did you guys go?" he asked, "I just treat Tae a meal and we decide to look around" I said with innocent smile. "Okay but tell us when you go around. Don't you know that we almost asked help to the police" he said glaring at us "Were sorry, Hyung" I said, "Okay fine. Let's go we need to go inside" he said, and we follow him.

Time Skip

They finish visiting the Skytree. Now, they are in a restaurant to have their lunch. The others order their food except TaeKook because they just eat a while ago. 

"This food here is the best" Jin said slurping the noodles "There are a lot of delicious food in here" Bogum said eating rice "Ah I'm full" Hoseok said rubbing his stomach. "Oh, are you full, Hobi. Can I have the rest of your food?" Jackson said waiting for the answer "No. I will finish my food. I'm not full yet" Hoseok said eating again "Okay fine" Jackson said pouting. "Don't pout. You look like a monkey when you pout" Mark said to him who rolled his eye. 

While they are eating, a girl approaches them. "おい"" she said seductively "Oh she's hot. Jungkook what is the Japanese of Hey" Jackson whisper to him eyeing the girl "おい" (If you read it the pronunciation is 'Oi') Jungkook whisper back "おい" Jackson said with a flirty voice too "こんにちは、でもあなたは私が言っているのではありませんねえ" (Kon'nichiwa, demo anata wa watashi ga itte iru node wa arimasen nē) she said while rolling his eye. Jungkook chuckled silently. "What did she say?" Jackson asked him "She said you are not the one she is greeting" Jungkook said laughing a little when he saw Jackson face. The girl face Jungkook and said "こんにちはハンサムな男の子私は稲見春樹です" (Kon'nichiwa hansamuna otokonoko watashi wa Inami Harukidesu). "こんにちは、はじめましてですが、私のタイプではありません" (Kon'nichiwa, hajimemashitedesuga, watashi no taipude wa arimasen) Jungkook said while the girl huffed and left.

 "What did you said that she left?" Namjoon asked him "I just said that she is not my type" he said chuckling when he noticed someone. "Jackson, are you okay?" Jungkook suddenly asked "Yeah I'm fine. I not hurt" he said drinking water "What happened to him?" Jimin asked while looking at Jackson "He just got rejected" Jungkook said making everyone laugh "Oh Jacky got the first rejection" Sana said laughing "Bro you okay there? What is the feeling when you got reject?" Tae said jokingly while laugh "I c-can't J-jackson g-got reject HAHAHAHAHAHA" Hoseok said laughing out loud not caring the people who is looking at their table. "This i-is l-legendary HAHAHAHA" Jin laughing with his windshield laugh. "Okay stop. You're going to tease me everyday" Jackson said with irritate voice. He leans on the chair. "I can't believe that you got rejected in Japan" Mark said looking at him. "Oh, let's go. I will just pay" Jungkook said going to the cashier to pay. He finishes and go to the van. 

 "Where are we going next?" Jisoo asked taking her phone. "We can just go home and pack our clothes for Saturday" Bogum said and the car start driving.

They got home and immediately go to their room. They are all tired for today.