10

It is their summer break, and everyone is excited. They pack their belongings and ready to leave. Everyone is in front of their school and waiting someone to get them. After an hour, they see a Mercedes Benz and a van. The person in the Mercedes Benz opens his car door and Jungkook came in view. He greets them. Everyone goes to the van and in the car. The person in the car is JK, Lisa, Rose, Jin, Hoseok and Jimin while the other are in the van. They arrive at the airport; they are so many people waiting for them. Jungkook guard protect them, and they go to his private jet.

It is a Golden Private Jet.

"Wow" Everyone is in awed when they see the private jet

"Wow" Everyone is in awed when they see the private jet. "How much money do you spent on this?" Rm ask "12 billion" Jungkook said. "WHAT!?" their reaction is so funny that Jungkook almost laughed. "That's a lot" Hwasa commented. "You're right, Hwasa" Rose second the motion. 

When they reach there, they immediately sit. Jungkook are doing some papers of the company when someone ask him. "Why are you working at this time?" the person asks him "It is just a few papers" he answered back "Why don't you sleep?" Jungkook ask the person "I was about to sleep, Jungkook ah" the person said fixing his blanket "Goodnight, Jungkook ah" the person said drifting to his dreamland where he dreams about his crush. Jungkook turn to the person and chuckled "Goodnight, Suga hyung" he said and go back again to his work.

Yes, it is Yoongi. He is the childhood friend of Jungkook. Yoongi and Jungkook parents are best friend since they are in high school. They are best friend until Jungkook need to go to America to study there while Yoongi study in LA. They both got lost contact. After, Yoongi finish his study he hurriedly come back at Korea. He searches for him, but he failed until one day his birthday his parent said they have a surprise at him. He just nods because he doesn't care about the surprise. When he blows the candle there is someone shout there "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUGA HYUNGIE" Yoongi got surprised at that voice and he search who is it and the person who shout run at him. It made Yoongi hug him and cry. "Kookie your back. I miss you" Yoongi hug him like his life is dependent on him. "I miss you too, Hyungie"

~~~

2 hours and 10 mins later

They arrive at the airport; everyone is wide awake now. They walk in the airport gate; guards are protecting them. Every reporter is there flashing their cameras, capturing them. They go to the car waiting for them. "Why is the airport have so many reporters there?" Hwasa said fanning his face from sweating. "Because we are famous Hwasa" Mark said checking his phone. The driver starts the car and go to their destination.

After, an hour they reach they destination. Everyone goes out in the car and stand there with a wide eyes and open mouth. "This house is big" Jennie said freezing in his spot.

 "This house is big" Jennie said freezing in his spot