8

(Edited)

_

"Good evening, everyone. I'm Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeons Company" I said, "I would like to thank everyone who could join us on my birthday. It's my first time celebrating my birthday in such a grand way with all the lovely people who are present here. It truly means a lot" Jungkook said.

"Thank you for coming. I'm sorry if I look like this" He laugh "its because there is so many works and I just got to study in CROWNS University ..." He continues.

After Jungkook's speech, they sing happy birthday and he blow the candles. Right now, he is accepting gifts to the guests. "Thank you" He keep repeating that to the guest.

Tae and the others are the next to give the present. Their parents give the big box. "Thank you" Jungkook smile at them. "You're welcome" They smile at him. "Mr. Jeon you said that you are studying in CROWNS UNIVERSITY, right?" Tae's parents ask and he nod "Yes" he said, "Oh my son is studying there and the others" Mr. Kim said, "Oh yes I know them" He replied smiling. Tae and the others except Their parents and Lisa got shocked because even they said harsh word to him for being poor, he didn't say what they are doing to him.

"Oh really" Jackson's mom said, and he nod smiling. "Omo they must be your friends" Jennie's mom "Ah not really but I got to friends with Lisa, Jin hyung, Jiminie, Hoseok and Rose" he said. "Oh really" Jin's mom said "Yes" he smile at them. After they talk, Jin, Lisa, Jimin, Hoseok and Rose hug him. "Yah why didn't you said tat you are Jeon Jungkook" Jin said and Jungkook laugh at him. "Sorry hyung but Lisa knows that I am Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said "WHAT?!?!" Jin and the three and they look at Lisa who is hiding from them. She smiles a little "Sorry Hyung but Jungkook said to keep it a secret" Lisa explained.

"Wait. So, in the hallway ..." Jackson said and stop what he Is saying. They look at him "Hallway what Jack?" Hwasa ask "Do you know the text I said in the chat that I see Lisa hugging Jungkook and she said, 'my wish come true'" Jackson said, "Wait so you mean you heard us talking?" Lisa asks him "No but the part 'my wish come true' only" He replied. Lisa sigh relief.

"But what happened there?" Mark asks "Oh, I said to her that I'm Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said. The others got shock "Really" they said, and he nod. "But why did you say you are poor?" Tae ask him. Taehyung is eager to  know it. Why would he hide his identity?

Jungkook Pov

"Well, I see many poor people who didn't finish their school or who are not studying. I disguise to be a poor student to tell the government and the poor people around that Every people can study even you are poor" I said looking at them. "Does Mr. Bogum know that you are JEON JUNGKOOK" Jisoo ask, and I nod "Yes and he said that we will have summer next week and he is deciding to where will we staying. I mean vacation" I said to them "I want to go to Greece" Rose said.

"I want out of the country" Jin said. "Let's go to Japan" Sana said. "Okay let's go to Japan. I heard there is so beautiful places there. I want to go there." Lisa said and we agree. "But where will we be staying?" Tae asked. "I don't want to go to hotel" Jisoo said. They look at me "What?" I look at them confused. You have a house in Japan, right?" Hoseok ask me "Yes" I said. "Okay we have a house to stay in there. The only left is what day will we going?" Mark asks us. "We will go the day after summer start" Yoongi said.

And that's how they spend Jungkook's birthday. His parent is happy to see their son smile and laugh.

Taehyung's pov

I look at Jungkook smiling while chatting with Lisa. He must be a good friend. What will happen if I friend him too. I'm starting to think that I should be friend with him.

He have an handsome face, I should say. The cute mole under his lips. He even had a bunny teeth that make him cute. He scrunch his nose everytime he smile or laugh. It made me want to pinch his nose. Looks very cute.

"Hey, Tae. You okay? You're smiling like an idiot" Yoongi said that made me snap. I look like him with furrowed brows. "Huh?" I didn't get what he said. "I said you look like an idiot while smiling" he laugh a little then eat the cake on the table served by the maid. I glared at him then look away.

'Do I really smile while looking at Jungkook? And looking like an idiot?'

Ah I should just eat something. I grab the plate filled with cake and eat it. One of my comfort food is cake. I eat it when I'm frustrated or being embarrass.