21

(Edited)

The Jeon's family are at the dining table, eating their breakfast. "Mom, I remember that we will visit my other friends today" Jungkook said. "Oh, is that Bambam?" Jungkook nod. "Okay, take care. Send my regards to Taehyung too" his mother said that made him stop eating. He look at his mother who is just smiling.

After their breakfast session, the tree of them hurriedly changes their clothes and go to Jungkook's friends. When they arrived at the location, Yoongi parked the car and they get out the car. They enter at a coffee shop. 

"Jungkook" someone called him so they turned on the left and see Jungkook's friend. They walk on the table and sit in their with JK's Friend. "Nice to see you guys. It's been a while" Jungkook said to them who smile. "Yeah. How are you?" THE8 said while sipping his drink. "I'm fine. Just went to Japan with my classmates last 5 weeks and arrive here yesterday with them and my twin" he said to them. 

"Oh, Chaeyoung" Jaehyun suddenly said that made Chae look at him. "H-hi" she stutter waving. "It's nice to see you, again" he said to her who blush. "Y-yes" she simply said. "Grandpa, how are you?" Bambam said to Yoongi, putting his arm on the other shoulder. "I'm fine, Kunpimook" Yoongi grumpy said to him who smile. "Did you get your hair colored again?" Yoongi said to him who smile. "Yes. How's the color of my hair? Isn't it beautiful?" he said to the other who nod.

They finish their drinks thy order and know they are entering the entrance of the mall. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. My friends are shopping in this mall" he said to them and they agree. They entered a restaurant and wait them their. "I will chat them" Yoongi said and got his phone to chat them.

Jungkook pov

"They said they are near" Yoongi said and I nod. We were sitting here, waiting for them to arrive. I see my twin flirting with Jaehyun. I shake my head. She really likes Jaehyung that much.

After 5 minutes of waiting, I see Taehyung and the others entering this restaurant. They are finding us so Yoongi got up and call them. They immediately come here. "Hi Everyone" Mark and Jackson said. They look at each other and glared. Meanwhile, my sister and Jaehyun flinched when they talk. I can't help but to chuckle at them.

"Hi, take a sit" I said. They all take a sit. I introduce them my friends. "This is Bambam-" I point the colored hair guy who is smiling. "This two is THE8 and Yugyeom" I pointed on the two who is busy looking at Hwasa. "This is Mingyu, DK, and Eunwoo" they wave at them. "And lastly, the one who is flirting with my twin, Jaehyung" Pointed at  the male who is busy again, flirting with my twin.

I sigh. I snapped my finger at them who got startled. "They are here and stop flirting" I said while looking at them. I look at the other side and see Jackson huffing. "Hey" Everyone said making me flinch. "Hi" DK, Mingyu, and Eunwoo said smiling at them. "So, let's go or order our food?" Lisa asked. "Yes! I'm waiting for you to say it" Mark said.

"Your always hungry, Mark" Hoseok said that made us all laugh. Mark scoffed. "And your always loud, Hoseok" that made us all laugh. I call the waiter and tell our order. We only waited for a few minutes then the food arrive.

We come out on the restaurant. We walked until we arrive at the 'GUCCI' store. We entered the store and look around. I look at the shirt section. I got 6 shirts and a few sweaters. After that, I went on the cashier to pay. I wait for the other to get what they want because I will buy the one they get. 

"Is this all you got?" I asked them and they nod their heads. "That would be 980196 won, sir" the cashier said in a flirty voice. 'Here we go again' I mentally rolled my eye. I handed my credit card to her. "Here you go, sir" she said. She give my credit card and a paper. "Text me, daddy" she whisper to me. She smile seductively. I just smile awkwardly and left.