12

""Wake up, my baby"

The person is kissing the other person lips as he wakes him up. The other stirred in his sleep and roll on the other side. "Hmm. Stop it" he chuckle when he see the other pout. He smile when he got an idea. The other start giggling when the person start tickling him. 

"Stop it HAHAHA" The other can't stop laughing while getting tickled. After 10 minutes, the person stop. "My ide works" The person chuckle. 

"Get up now, baby." the person kiss the other lips and get up. Same with the other. 

Jungkook pov

I go to my bathroom and freshen up. I remember we will go to my company and after that we can go to our destination. I wear my company outfit and go to the dining room. When I reach there, I see everyone sitting waiting for the food to be serve. I chuckled at them. I walk towards the kitchen and talk to Haruki. 

"春樹さん、コーヒーを作ってくれませんか" I said to him, "承知致しました" he said, "アイシュは私を呼んではいけませんサーは私をヒョンと呼んでくださ" I said to him "大丈夫ヒョン" he said making me chuckled an ruffled his hair.

 I walk toward the dining room and sit there. "Is Haruki not done yet, I'm hungry" Jackson said, "Your always hungry, Jack" Mark said rolling his eyes "Same to you" Jackson said back.  Both of them glared at each other. But they stop when Hwasa slap both of their shoulder. "Ouch" "What the, Hwasa!!"

"Hey, Tae Oppa" Sana said looking at Taehyung who did not look at her and the other two laugh at him silently. "Oh, poor of you. He didn't even look at you once" Jisoo said making Sana huffed and sit properly. 

"Hey JK, watcha doing?" Yoongi said making others look at them. "Just checking some important files" I said back. "Why do you have to check all files?" Lisa asked, Jungkook did not answer the question. "Okay everyone as I said yesterday this summer will be different as we play games. Are there any places that we can go to play in there?" Bogum asked them "I don't think so" Hwasa said. The food arrives and Haruki served them. 

 "We can play games in the beach" Rose suggests "Good point but we need to reserve it so no one can see us" Bogum said taking a bite on his food. "Well, me and Jungkook have a private beach in here" Yoongi said taking an attention. "Private beach?" Jimin asked, "Yes we own it" Yoongi said back. "Okay we can go there on Saturday" Bogum said and Mark, Jackson and Hoseok cheer as the other shake their heads watching the three dances while eating. 

We finished eating and drive to my company. When we arrive there, everyone mouths open, and I can see Lisa drool on her lips. I snap my fingers and they get back to the world.

"Your company is so tall and big" Rose said looking at my company. "How much million did you spend to make this?" Lisa asked wiping his drool. "Not that much. It's 2 billion" I said making them shock "You say that it's not much but 2 billion is so fucking much" Jin said to me making me chuckled. "Let's go" I said.

 We walk toward the door and the guards open it. The receptionist greets me and the others. We get to the elevator. "What floor do you want to go?" I asked them "How many level is there?" Hwasa asked, "There are 50 floors" I said back. "Let's go in 10th floor" Yoongi said, and I press the button. 

When we arrive there, every worker bows at me. I see my secretary there. His name is Soobin there, he is a Korean too, but he knows how to speak Japanese because I teach him. He usually the one who sign the papers when I'm not here.

 "Mr. Jeon, you're here. The models are taking a break and the photographer is waiting for you to arrive" he said, and I nod. "How are you, Soobin" I talk to him ruffling his hair as he pouts "Hyung, don't mess my hair. I will not look good if someone come" he whined, "Oh, you have a crush on someone aren't you?" I asked him and he just blushed. I chuckled at him. "Oh, yeah I forgot to introduce you to them" I look back at them seeing that they are staring at us. "Guys this is my secretary more like my brother, Soobin. He handles my works when I'm out of the country. He is a Korean like us, but he knows to speak Japanese" I said. "Hi" "Hello" they greeted him. 

"Ah let's go I need to see the photographer and the models" I said, and we walk towards the photographer. I see the models bow at me; I smile at them. "Mr. Jeon, it's good to see you after one year" I laugh at what he said. "It's not that much year, Gyu" I said. "Oh, come on hug me. Suga Hyung is here too" I said as he hugs me. He looks at me. "Wait. That cat is here. Where is he?" he asked as Yoongi smack his head. "Yah. Don't call me that name" he said hugging the other "Oh you miss me lil meow meow Hyung. I miss you too" Mingyu teased him.

 "Okay I'm confused. You know each other?" Namjoon asked as the other watching us. "Yes" we answered. "Mr. Jeon" someone call me from behind. I turn around and see one of my models more like the one who has a crush on me. "What is it?" I ask her, "Didn't know that you are here in Japan" she smile at me.

 "Wait, aren't you the top model in Japan?" Jackson asked her and she nod. "Can we take a picture together?" he asked, "Okay" she replied. "Mark, come on. Let's take a picture, you and I know that you want to take a picture to" he said to Mark who run to them. I chuckled at them. 'These two idiots' I thought.

(No one's pov)

They walk towards the elevator with Soobin while Mark and Jackson are busy taking pictures. "YAH YOU TWO IDIOTS LET'S GO" Jin shout at them making them startled. The two runs at them and enter. Soobin press the button which is going to 50th floor. 

 "There are many floors in here" Rose said, "Let me tell you a joke" Jin said making everyone groaned except JK and Soobin. "Did you know whenever I'm sad I read my blood donor?" He said making everyone confused. "Why?" They said, "Because it always says 'B- PoSiTiVe'" he said laughing (Insert his windshield laugh). No one laugh except Soobin and JK as they never heard his dad joke, their eyes become teary. Everyone looks at them except Jin.

 "YAH WHY DIDN'T YOU LAUGH" Jin shout at them. "It's not funny at all" Suga said rolling his eyes "But look, Jungkook and Soobin laugh. You're my new favorite child now" he said hugging them. "So dramatic" Suga whispered but Jin heard it. "Min Yoongi" he said, "Oh no he will start to rap now" Namjoon said. 

"Youcatdidyoujustsaidsodramaticdontyouknowthatyoulookacatandyoualwayssleepgrandpa" Jin said in one breath. Everyone in their freeze, didn't know what to do until they heard 'Ding'. The elevator door open and they walk out. They are meet with two cabins. The one is owned by Soobin and the other owned by Jeon Jungkook.

 "This floor is so big" Rose said. They walk in a two-glass door and enter. "Your office screams rich and It's so beautiful" Tae said.

"You can sit there while I'm working. You can ask anything to my secretary if you need anything" Jungkook said sitting on his chair, working on the files.

~~~