4

(Edited)
_

Crown's Squad

Jackson
Guys did you see what I am seeing right now?

Mark
Stupid Jackson, How will we know if we are not there?

Jackson
Oh right. I'm sorry.

Hobi
Share what did you see please.

Jackson
Okay. While I'm walking to my next class which is math. I see Lisa there with the new guy. while they are walking they are talking with each other then suddenly Lisa hug the new guy and she is jumping happily.

Taehyung
You mean Jungkook

Jackson
Yes

Jennie
But what are they talking?

Jackson
I just heard Lisa said 'Ohmy gosh my wishes come true'

Taehyung
Maybe she is asking how poor people are living

Jin
Why are yu talking about?

Jackson
Scroll up

Jin
Wait you mean the cute new students

Jackson
Yes and he is with Lisa

Jimin
what's wrong if Lisa is with him?

Sana
Because the new boy is poor Jimin. Don't you know the difference their. He is poor and we are rich.

Taehyung
Yes and they are low class not like us that is rich

Lisa
You forget that I'm here and can see your message. I don't know what in your mind right now but I'm sure you regret it.

Jimin
Lisa can me, Jinnie and Rose come there?

Lisa
Yeah you can

Suga
You should need to think your action before you do it.

_

Tae's Pov

This Jungkook dude intrigues me. He is simply a regular person, thus I don't see how he may enroll at our university. How is it that Mr. Bogum simply forced him to enroll here while there is still a separate institution for lower classes?

I simply brush it off and head to the cafeteria. I'm suddenly famished. Arghh! I get hungry just thinking about the transferee. I place my meal order and take a seat in a free space. I was savoring my meal when I thought back to last night.

Flashbacks~

I'm eating dinner with parents and relatives. Mom have an announcement and she invited all of our relatives. I guess it is very big announcement that she call our relatives. But I'm really curious. 

What is mom's announcement?

She didn't tell me anything. Even my dad. I'm feeling weird about them cause they are smiling like an idiots infront of me. Like duh. I'm nearly asking them a question but I hold back. I look everyone and they are happily eating their food. I'm getting curious here. That's it. I'm going to ask mom.

"What is your announcement, mom?" That made my mom stop eating. She suddenly smile again. I promise, they need to enter mental hospital. "May I have your attention, please" she stand out. Same with dad. All of them stops and look at my mother.

"We invited you here because of some announcement. My son here, Taehyung, is getting married soon" 

I feel deaf suddenly. Did I hear it right. I'm getting married. No, maybe mom is joking. But she have serious face. No way!

"H-huh? Come again mom" I stutter. Maybe I just not here it right. "You're getting married son" Mom happily said. She even laugh. "I-is it true, dad?" I ask my dad. "Yes, son. Aren't you happy about it?" Oh, come on!. Who would be happy if they just announce that you're getting married. Plus, they didn't tell me about it. 

After the dinner. My relatives congratulates me. I just smile at them. They wish me a good luck too. Yeah, definitely needing that 'good luck'. But who am I going to get married?

Flashbacks end~

Hayss! Sometimes, I don't understand my parents. They joke, then got serious. And it became my one of my problems. 

Who is my fiancé? 

_

Update!