25

Long Chapter ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Taehyung's and Jin's birthday celebration. Many CEO, celebrities', and model come to their party. Taehyung is in his room preparing himself for the party. He is excited. While Jin is in is room looking at the mirror, admiring his world wide handsome face.

"Perfect" Jin said while giving a flying kiss to his reflection on the mirror. "I'm excited. I wonder what gift I will receive" Taehyung said, standing and coming out of the room while Jin did the same thing. They being met by their parents.

Both family hug their son. "Your grown up, my special son" Taehyung's father said while patting his back. "Your handsome as me, son" Jin's father said while winking at him who did the same thing. Jin's mother shake his head. "They always like this" she mumble in her breath.

"Come on, let's go" the both pull their son and walk at the stair. Many maids decorate the party earlier. They even hire bodyguard if something happen to the party. "Madams, the cake is ready. Would you like to see it?" a maid come infront of them. Jin's and Taehyung's mother nod their head and go to the kitchen.

They goes to the garden where the party is. "Happy Birthday to you both" Mr. Choi said to them who smile. "Thank you, Mr. Choi" they bow at him. "Son, we will just greet the other CEO in here" their father said. They both nod their head.

On the other side, Jungkook is wearing his suit. He get his gift and go downstairs. He see his parents and his twin are in their. "Did you buy all this gift?" his twin asked him who nod. "Yes" he said. "Let's go, sweeties" their mother said.

They enter the limo and tell the driver the address. "How old Taehyung and Jin again?" their father asked Jungkook. "Taehyung is turning 22 while Jin Hyung is 23" he said. "They are cousin" he said again.

"How's your hand?" Chae asked him while playing the ace of card. Jungkook look at her and fastly get the card. "Its doesn't hurt anymore" he said while smirking. "You get that fastly, huh" she said. "Come on, you have a one too. Don't get my ace of card" he said to her who glared at him. 

"Aishh, why is your twin glaring at you?" their father asked Jungkook who chuckle. "Nothing dad. We are just playing our card" he said while fastly putting it on his pocket. "Did every guard put their jacks of spade on their pocket" he asked his father who is playing the King of hearts card. "Yes. We can easily recognize them" his father said.

Jeons Family. Every time they goes to an event, they will get their spade of card. Why? Because this is their tradition. Following their elders who have a card on their hand. Ace of Card. Only you can have it when you are the next heir/s of the company. Chaeyoung and Jungkook have it because Jungkook is the CEO of Jeon's company while Chae will be the CEO of the Jeon's airline. King of Jacks. Only the father of the next heir/s will have it. Even if you have a brother or sister, they can't have it when they don't have a kids. Usually, you need to have a kid first to get this card. Queen of Jacks. Only the mother of the heir/s will have it. Jacks of spades. This card shows that you are a staff of the Jeons. They can easily recognize it because your card is showing on their pocket. Your lucky if you are a staff of the Jeons. Everyone will praise you and know that you're a higher employee of JEONS.

They arrive at Kim's house. Their guard are following them. They enter the garden. The see every one bow at them. Taehyung's and Jin's father go to them and greet them. "I'm glad that you come, Mr. Jeon" Jin's father said to him who laugh. "I will not miss this event, Mr. Kim" he said while playing his ace of card, same with his twin. "Oh, Kims" Jungkook's father said while going for a hug. "How are you, my friends?" he asked them who laugh. "I'm good, Jeon. I wonder who is this beautiful girl beside your wife" Taehyung's father asked him. "She is my daughter. The twin of Jungkook" he said making them gasp. "Wait. Your son have a twin?" Jin's father asked him who nod. "Yes. Your child know that my son have a twin" he said to them.