15

(Edited)

_

It is morning, everyone is still sleeping except Jungkook. He is jogging at the sand, sweating badly. He stops for a minute to look at the sunrise. He smiles when he sees it. "What a nice view to start this morning" he said and continue running. "Good Morning, Bestfriend. It's a nice day today. How are you up there?" He said looking above. 

Back to the houses, everyone is wide awake now. "Where is Jungkook?" Jimin questioned. "Maybe he went for a run" Yoongi shrugged and hug the pillow besides him. "Does he always wake up early?" Rose asked. "Yes, he always woke up early to exercise. He has always been like that." he said and closed his eyes. "Yoongs is right. He wakes up at 4 in the morning" Taehyung without realizing said that. He widened his eyes. "How did you know?" Hwasa narrowed her eyes while looking at him. "I just saw him when I get water" he quickly said. While Jimin and Yoongi can't help but to act fool.

After a minute, they see Jungkook on the door. "Oh, you all are awake" he said wiping his sweat. "Yeah. You should change your clothes. After that, we can eat breakfast" Yoongi said. Jungkook nod his head and go upstair. "The breakfast is ready" Jin said, and he serve the dish. Meantime, Jungkook come downstair and sit in the chair. "What game should we do?" Hoseok asked, "We will play volleyball" Bogum said drinking water "Volleyball?" Jisoo asked, and Bogum nod. 

Time skip 

They are playing volleyball. Everyone is competitive to win the game. JK, Hoseok, RM, Rose, Sana, Hwasa are the players for the group one and the others except Jimin are playing in the group 2.

 The groupings:

JK, V, Hoseok, Rose, Hwasa, Rm, Jisoo, and Sana

Jin, Jimin, Jackson, Mark, Jennie, Lisa, Yoongi 

Jackson served the ball. "Let the game begin" Hoseok shout as he passes the ball on Rose, Rose spiked the ball on the other side. They play it until one of them score. They are to focus on the ball that they didn't see someone coming to them with luggage. 

They stop when that someone stop in front of them. The person takes off his sunglasses, so they see his/her face. "Chae?" Jungkook asked and she smirked. Jungkook run into her and hug her. "I miss you, Twinie" she whispers hugging him back. "It's been a long, Chae" Yoongi said patting her hair making her chuckled "Ye it's been so long" she said. 

Meanwhile, everyone is staring at the two. "Who do you think is her?" Lisa asked Jimin who are staring at the two "Maybe his friend or his sister but they said that JK don't have a sister" Jimin said shrugging his shoulder. Jungkook and her back away. He grabs her hand and go to the others. 

"Guys meet Chaeyong, my twin" Jungkook said, and everyone widened their eyes except Yoongi. Literally everyone. 

10% 

20%

 30% 

40% 

"WHAT?!?!"

 60%

 70%

 80% 

90%

100%

 Everyone regained from the shock. "Wait wait wait. She is your twin?" Bogum asked still into shock. "Yes" Jungkook said confused why they got shocked. "Hey" Chae said making them smile "Hi" they said back. 

"Hey, beautiful. Are you KEN?" Jackson said making her confused "No" she said back "Say why?" Jackson said. "Why?" she asked, "KEN you be mine?" Jackson said thinking she would blush but not. Mark hit his head "Yah you're flirting in front of her twin" Mark said. Jackson glared at him.

"HAHAHA it's okay" Jungkook said but in the inside, he wants to shoot Jackson head and throw it in the sea. "See it's okay for him" Jackson said, Mark sigh and they go to the house. 

Jungkook pov

I grab my twin luggage and walk at the house. "You know your room" I said, and she nod. We sit at the sofa. "I can't believe you have a twin" Hoseok said with his mouth slightly open. "Well, you know now" Chae said making me chuckled. "But why we didn't see you in JK's birthday?" Tae asked, "I'm in America at that time and I celebrate my birthday there" Chae said. "Who's older on you two?" Jisoo asked, "I'm younger than 5 minutes" I said making them nod. "I miss this place, but I miss him more" Chae said sighing. Me and Yoongi just passed a sad smile.

 "I don't want to know your privacy, but can we know who 'him' is?" Jin asked us "It's okay if you don't want to tell" Jimin said. "No, it's okay. We need to tell you who is him" Yoongi said. "There was ..."

~~~

UPDATE!!

Anyway, this is what JK twin look is

Son Chaeyoung from Twice. They say that they are like twins.