28

Students are in the cafeteria right now, eating their launches. Crown's squad except Sana and Yuju are sitting in one table, chatting and laughing. The other students are jealous because of their friendship. For the Jeon's twins, the news of them being twins spread wildfire in the university. They are all shock because they know that Jungkook don't have twin at all. 

"Kook, can you feed me?" Tae ask while looking at Jungkook with a puppy eyes. He know that Jungkook can't say no if he look at him like that. "Aishh, fine. I can't say no if you are looking at me like that" Jungkook said and getting a chopstick. He pick a food and feed it on his baby bear mouth who happily chew it. 

"I feel so single" Hoseok said while smiling in pain. "Ah, guys me and Joonie have an announcement to all of you" Jin said to their friends. "What is it?" they all said while Jungkook just feed his baby. He know that Namjin is dating. "We are dating" Jin and Namjoon both say making their friends shock. "Really? Congrats to you two" they all said except Jungkook.

"When did you confess, Namjoon?" Hwasa ask and drink a water. "After the event. I took him in his special place and confess right there and now we are dating" he explain how his confession. "It just a simple confess" Jin said while drinking his juice. 

"It's feel so weird. Like everybody is staring at us like we are famous" Jimin said while taking a bite of food. "What can we say. We are a CEO's children so they are staring at us" Jackson said. "I heard that even the poor and middle students got transfer from here. They take out the school where Mr. Bogum separated them from us" Mark said while he look around. "So you mean this students are from the other side of the university?" Rose ask him who nod. "yes. I heard from the other students." he said. "That's why I saw different students when I enter the school" Lisa said.

"Let's stop talking about the other students instead let's talk about the new student of our class" Hoseok said, getting his friends attention. "Who? Yuju?" Chaeyoung said to Hoseok. "Yes. It's weird that she only enroll after summer break" he said. "Chaeyoung enroll to after summer break too" Yoongi said him. "Yes. So, what's the problem about the new student?" she ask Hoseok. "She seems different. I didn't heard her last name. Is she a child of a CEO." he said to them who agree. "Hoseok has a point. She just appear out of no where" Jungkook said.

Taehyung open his mouth and Jungkook feed him. The other students see it and feel jealous about the couple. They now feel single and they thought how Taehyung is lucky to have Jungkook who is a billionaire. Not that all, Tae is lucky to have a handsome, caring, and loving boyfriend.

"Her last name is Choi" Jennie said sipping his juice. "Base from what I know, their is 3 Choi who is a CEO. Choi Chanhae, he is in 15th place and own the Choi-ense Perfume Company, Choi Minjae, he is in 21th place and own the Jae's Clothing line,  lastly, Choi Hae-nim, she is in 17th place and owns the D'MUSIC Entertainment" Jungkook said while looking at his baby who have a fluff cheek while munching his food. "Who is her parents then?" Jisoo ask while putting her hand on his chin. "The last Choi is she. Do you have a photo with their faces?" Namjoon ask Jungkook who sips his water. "I don't have" he said. "We can search is in Google" Chaeyoung simply said. "I will ask dad if he meet them" Yoongi said. "Why do we feel like we are an investigator" Hwasa chuckle. 

Hoseok laugh, Jin laugh in his windshield laugh, and the rest chuckle. "But really, she is a mysterious girl" Jimin said stuffing food to his mouth making him cute. "Aish, leave it. Just eat all your food before the ring bells" Yoongi said. "Kook, eat your food" Tae said to Jungkook who is busy feeding him. "Later, baby. I will feed until you finish your food" he said to the younger. "I'm full so eat your food" the younger said and drink his juice. "Just one more bite and you are finish baby" the older said but the younger shake his head. "I'm full so eat now" he said, pouting while looking at his boyfriend. "Fine" the older said sighing. Jungkook eat the left of his baby's food. Taehyung giggle while looking at his boyfriend.

They all finish their foods. "What's your next lesson?" Hoseok ask them. "I'm in biology" Mark said. "Math" Both Jennie and Lisa said. They look at each other but look away and blush. "Chemistry" Hwasa, Jackson, Mark, Namjoon, and Jimin said. "Music" Yoongi, Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Rose, Hoseok, and Jin said. "I'm in Arts" Jungkook said. "Me too" Taehyung bubbly said.

RING~~

The students hurriedly walk to their perspective lesson. Taehyung and Jungkook is walking in the hallway, holds hand. We enter the Art room. The students are loudly chatting and laughing but everyone become quiet when the couple enter.

The couple walk at the back and sit there. The couple seems this room is awkward. Not only them, but all of the students who are present in this room. Later on, the professor enter the room. "Good afternoon, everyone. Our theme for you art works for today is nature. I will give you one hour for you to make it. Your timer start now" he said and sit at chai.

Students work for their art. They think what will they do. Jungkook and Taehyung start their art work. After 30 minutes, the professor decide to look at their artworks. The students paint a boat in the sea, forest, birds, and many more. He stop at the back where Jungkook and Taehyung is. 

"Can I disturb you for a moment" the professor said and the couple look up. "A-ah yes sir" they both said. "Your paintings are beautiful. This is a landscape painting" he said while looking at the paintings. "Can I borrow these for a second? I will just present it to the class" The professor said and the couple nod. "Can I have your attention please?" he said to the students. They are curious.

The professor present the art works of Jungkook and Taehyung. "This is a landscape painting" he said to them. The room filled with whisper. A student decide to ask who did it. "Sir, may we ask who did it?" a student said. "The one who made these two is Mr. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung" he said. The students clap for them. "Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim how about you sign this. Your artworks will be put in this room" the professor said. The couple agree and sign their paintings.

No one's pov

"CALL HIM!!! HE IS MY HUSBAND!!! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!! HE IS MY FUCKING HUSBAND" Ren shout at all the nurse and a doctor who is in his room. "Sir calm down" a nurse said, trying Ren to calm down but their is no use.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

_____________

update guys!!