23

Jungkook POV

FLASHBACK~~

I was walking at the street. Since, I don't have to do in my dorm and my roommate are in date with his boyfriend, I decide to walk. I saw the people walking around in here having their phone on their hand.

I sigh. "People this days can't see nature. All they see is technology" I said looking at the people passing by. I entered a restaurant and eat there. I didn't eat breakfast today. After I finish eating, I started to walk again.

I smelled the fresh air. "I guess it's a nice day today" I said in American accent. I look at the kids who is playing at the park. "They seem happy" I said and smile. I get my camera and took a photo of them. Seeing their smile making my day beautiful. "I hope they will have a good day" I said laughing what I said.

I entered in a flower shop. I actually know who is the owner of the shop because I always buy flowers here everyday. "Good morning, what fl- Kook? What are you doing here?" Chaeryeong asked me, stopping what she is doing. "I will buy a rose" I said smiling at her who smile back. "Okay, wait for a second" she said and I nod.

She get a rose and give it to me. "Here. This is free as you always buy in this store everyday" she said smiling. "Anyway, where is Chaeyeon?" I asked her because everyday I see her sister in here sitting infront of the store. "Ah. she went to the grocery a while ago with my other sister." she said arranging the flower. "How's your grandma?" I said. "She is fine. Still strong but she is fast to get tired. She always said to me that don't worry but I'm still worrying her" she said making me laugh. 

I checked at my watch. "Chaeryeong I need to go" I said waving at me. "Bye Hyung" she said and wave back. I come out at the store and walk again. I'm still holding the rose I buy.

Chaeryoung is a Korean like me but they got transferred here in America with her two sisters and her grandma. She is studying Music and Arts Course. Her grandma owned a flower shop. 

I was walking near the pedestrian lane when I saw a boy in my age, crossing the road. I saw a car coming to him. I run and pulled him. The boy look at me. 

"Sir, are you okay?" I asked him but he is still looking at me like he didn't hear anything. I wave my hand infront of him making him blink. "W-what? Y-yes I'm f-fine" he said stuttering. "next time, look at left and right to see if there are a car coming. And don't use phone when you are crossing the road" I said to him who nod. "O-okay" he said.

I was about to go when the boy hold my hand. "Can I know what is your name?" he asked me in English, still holding my hand. "Jungkook" I said while pulling my hand from him and smile. He smile at me. "Thank you very much for saving me" he said smiling. I smile at him. "Anyway, I'm Ren" he said but I'm not interested on his name. "Umm... I need to go." I said. "Umm... Okay. Thank you again" he said smiling at me. "It's okay" I said and left in there.

(EVENING)

I eat and go freshen up. I lay on my bed and close my eyes. I do so much today. I sigh. I'm alone in our dorm because my roommate said that he will be staying at his  boyfriend dorm. I'm tired.

That boy in the street. Is he fine now? Why people always have phone in their hand. They almost got accident when they always hold that thing. I hug my pillow and sleep.

(MORNING)

Today we have a class. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I cook my breakfast. It is Bacon and eggs. I eat it and get my breakfast. My school is near my dorm so I just walk. I wear my glasses.