7

(Edited)

_

Everyone are getting ready to the party. They are excited to see the face of 'Jeon Jungkook'. All the richest CEO in the world is invited. The maids and butlers are decorating the gardens. The secured all the security. Many richest foods will serve to them.

(Taehyung Pov)

I got ready and go downstairs. I see all my friend and our parents there. "Mom what is this?" I ask my mom about the big box there "It is the present of Jeon Jungkook" My mom said, and I walk to my friends. "Hey guys" I greet them, and they greet me back. "Guys what if that Jeon Jungkook is a girl?" Namjoon ask and we look at him with a done faces "Are you serious right now, Joon?" Jackson asks and he nod. Jin smack his head "I thought you are smart but not" Jin said, "He is not a 'Girl' Joon" Hwasa said "Oh yeah. Sorry my thought eating me up 'what if he is a girl?'" Namjoon said. We laugh at him.

"Boys and girls, we need to go" Our parents said. We took the limo and the driver start driving. After an hour, we reach there. The mansion is bigger than us. It screams rich. We see rich people entering. Dresses and suits are very elegant. They really invited all the riches around the world.

"They're so many guests here. It's like we come to white house" Mark said. When we enter there, we see Lisa and his family. We go where they are and greet them. "Hello Lisa, it's nice to see you here" Sana said, and she smile. I look around and see someone there. "Hey, isn't he the famous volleyball player Wilfredo Leon" I said and look at the direction I see. Their eyes widened and gasp. "Oh my God, look what I see" Sana said, and we look at her looking. We see the famous Chinese actors like Dylan Wang, Yang Yang, Hu Yitian, Caesar Wu, and Lu han. The girls squeal because of them. "Hey girls behave. I don't want you to embarrass us" their parents said, and they stop.

"Guys it's starting" Lisa said, and we began to look in front. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. May I have your attention please?" The guy said, "Who is him?" Rose asks, "It is his father, Mr. Jeon" Hwasa said, and we nod.

So he is Mr. Jeon. The father of Jeon Jungkook. He looks very elegant and handsome. I'm sure his son is handsome too.

"I would like to thank each and every one of you who could take some time out to their busy schedules and join us in this simple occasion." Mr. Jeon said. 'What do you mean simple occasion when this is so elegant occasion' I thought.

Didn't know the Jeons still see this as a simple occasion.

(No one's pov)

"Today is our son's twenty first birthday. And he is ready to reveal himself." Mr. Jeon said. "Before he reveals himself, I will tell you a story about him. My son is not like the others. He didn't look down to poor people, whenever, I ask him why and he always say, 'Because we are the same' and I look at him with a proud smile. He even threatened me that if I will go to the office and work, he will take out his scalpel and take off my heart" He say laughing "To all who is confused he is a doctor too. He keeps it a secret to every people except his family. He skips two grades because of his smart brain, and he is the youngest in his class. When he is five years old, I always see him having a book on his hand, so I ask him what book he always have in his hands, and he said, 'I'm reading and studying algebra'. I look at him with a shocking face even my wife is shocked about it." When Mr. Jeon said that everyone got surprised. "One time, I caught him doing something. He is doing-" Mr. Jeon paused "paint. Yes, your right. He is painting nature. He even draw me. When he is ten years old, he learns something that made us collapse and that is instrument. He is very young at that time, so I need to give it to somebody, but he argued with me saying 'Dad pls don't throw it'. I didn't throw it away because I can't resist his pouty face. When he is twelve and he is in his tenth grade. He learns to speak different languages and it shock me even more when he wrote it. I couldn't believe what I saw that time and it even cause me to nosebleed" Everyone in there laugh at him.

"Okay I will stop my story now because it is time to reveal the face of my son." Mr. Jeon said, and everyone is excited and very eager to know his face. (Except Lisa because she knows what Jungkook face is).

"Ladies and gentlemen meet my son, Jeon Jungkook" As Mr. Jeon sad that a man appears on the stairs. The reporter's camera is all set to take a picture of him. Everyone is very surprised how very handsome he is. He is like a supermodel walking. Taehyung and his friends except Lisa got surprised because the man is Jungkook who they think he is from a poor family.

 Taehyung and his friends except Lisa got surprised because the man is Jungkook who they think he is from a poor family

"Hello everyone. I'm Jeon Jungkook and it's nice to see you" Jungkook smile at the guest. "I think you didn't recover yet from shock" he said jokingly and everyone laugh at that.