22

(Edited)

Jungkook POV

"Nice to meet you again" 

That voice.

No it can't be. I look up and widen my eyes. "Don't you miss me?" my fear is here. The man who ruin my life. "Why are you here? W-when did you came back?" I stuttered a little bit when I asked him. "I came back when your birthday was celebrate. I try to find you but I heard you went on vacation with your friends" he said, leaning on his chair while drinking wine.

"Why did you came back, Ren?" I said, massaging my forehead. "Don't you miss me? Don't you miss your wife?" he said, putting the glass on the table. "Didn't I say it before that we are not married. You are just thinking it. Look, you are obsessed with me. You don't love me, it's just a purely obsession" I said, flinching when he throw the things on the table. 

"No, it's not an obsession. I really love you" He scream. The room was now purely messy. I'm glad that this room is soundproof or else they will know what's going inside here. I call a staff. "Sir?" she asked me. I hold her. "Go call guards in here" I said to her who nod.

I turned around but I heard a 'bang' sound. My shoulder got shot. I hold my shoulder, hissing a little when I feel the pain. "W-what are y-you doing, R-ren?" I manage to said while I'm in pain.

"No. I didn't shoot you. It was for the girl" his hand tremble making the gun fall on the floor. He walked back and hold his head. He is chanting that he didn't shoot me. 'I didn't shoot him. It was a mistake'

I quickly come out and entered where is the others is. My twin run into me. "Kook, what happened?" she asked me. Taehyung come in front of me and say something. "H-he is b-back" I said before I only see is black.

No one POV

The Jeon's family and the others who stay are waiting for the doctor to come out. After an hour of waiting the doctor come out. "How's my son?" Mrs. Jeon aske asked the doctor. "The surgery went well. Although, he lost so much blood. He need to rest and don't stress him. They transferred him in his room" Th doctor said. "Thank You, doctor" Mrs. & Mr. Jeon bow at him. "No problem. I should leave, I have a lot of patient today, Maam" The doctor bow and leave.

"Ah, Mrs. Jeon, I will go now. My mom is texting me" Taehyung said to her. "Okay. Tell your mom that I miss her" she said to him who smile. He bow, then left. "He is such a sweet boy" Mrs. Jeon whisper to herself. The remaining left in there too.

They go to Jungkook room and see him peacefully sleeping. Mrs. Jeon walk into the sleeping figure. She run her finger on his hair. "He look peaceful in here" she said holding her son cheek. She tear up making her husband and daughter alert. They reach her and patted her back.

While the Jeons Family looking at Jungkook who is sleeping peacefully, their are two people at the sofa near Jungkook's bed. Jimin yawn and put his hand on his mouth. "Are you sleepy?" Yoongi asked him who startled a little bit. He nod his head and rub his eyes. 'Cute' Yoongi thought and mentally coo. Yoongi brought the other's head on his shoulder. "Sleep. I tell to your parents that you are sleeping in our house tonight" he said to the other who nod.

Yoongi stared at the sleeping for hours and kiss his forehead. He carried the younger in a bridal pose and said goodbye to the Jeons. He tell to his driver to drive them to his own house. he have a own house which he bought last year. He put Jimin on his bed. "Sleep well, my mochi" he said kissing his forehead.

__

Choi Min-gi/Ren

Choi Min-gi/Ren

He is obsessed with JK 3 years until now. Telling to himself that he is married with him but it is not true at all.

He met JK when he is abroad. He is walking on pedestrian lane that he didn't know that there is a car coming to him but luckily JK saved him. From then, he always stalked JK everywhere. Even his(JK) favorite food, place, shirt and cologne he know.