14

(Edited)

_

Saturday comes fast. Everyone is wide awake and eating their breakfast. "This food is delicious" Jimin said but Yoongi only heard that. "Here have this. I'm full now" he said smiling at him who smile and blush. "Thank you" Jimin get the food and smile. Watching Jimin happily eating his meal makes Yoongi smile.

After 30 mins of eating their food, everyone is in the van except for a two people. There are Mark and Jackson. They are busy bricking that when Jackson got rejected that they forgot to pack their clothes. After an hour of waiting, the two come running in the van not forgetting to put their luggage in the trunk. "You two are really a headache. Why did you forgot to pack your clothes?" Jin asked them who is sweating because of running. They did not answer the question. Yoongi start the car and drive.

Two Hours Later

They arrive at Kook and Yoon private beach. Everyone comes out at the van and walk there. "Where will be staying?" Sana asked while carrying her luggage "There a big cottage in here that we will be staying" Jungkook said walking. They arrive at the cottage. 

Everyone freezes when Jungkook walk there, put his hand in the wall, his eyes filling tears. "あなたが恋しい" (Anata ga koishī or I miss you) Jungkook whisper. Yoongi go to him and hug him. "Shhh, don't cry, Kookie" he said patting Jungkook back. "我只是想念他" (I just miss him) Jungkook said in Chinese so that Yoongi can only understand him "放過通行證" (Let go of the pass) Yoongi said back. Yoongi signaled the others to go inside. 

While Yoongi comforted the younger, the others chat in the living room. "Why did Kook cry?" Rose said in curiosity "I don't know but this place may be important to him" Lisa said thinking "Look. When we arrive in here, Jungkook expression become sad" Namjoon said to them "But the question is why did he cry?" Hoseok said. "Let's not talk about that, Okay?" Jin said and they nod "How about I'm telling you a Joke" he said, and everyone groaned. "What do we call a bee when it comes from America?" He asked and everyone think "What?" Namjoon asked him "USB" Jin laugh in his windshield laugh. 

Meanwhile at Jungkook and Yoongi

They are sitting at the sand, looking at the wave. "Kook, I know that It's hard to let go" Suga started to talk "But we cannot go back at time even we want too" he continued "But Hyung why did he left us?" Jungkook asked putting his head on Suga's shoulder. " Sometimes we need to let go" Suga said as he wipes his tears "Your right Hyung" Jungkook said and continued "we really need to move on and let go of it before we hurt rapidly". 

"Didn't he said don't cry because he will hurt more if we cry, didn't he say that?" Yoongi said looking at the sun "Hmm. He always says that if we ever cry, he will come down and scared us until we will stop crying" Jungkook replied smiling at the memories "We need to be strong so that even he is no more, we will be happy always and he will guide us" Yoongi said smiling. 

 "Remember when he pushes you in the pool and you shout at him because you don't want to go to the water" Jungkook said and they laugh "Remember when he got mad because he thought that we forgot his birthday but when we surprised him, he suddenly cries and hug us. That his last birthday" Suga said while their tears are falling down "I remember when he always come to my or your room because he is scared" Jungkook said while looking at the clouds "He always say that he is not scared of anything but when it's nighttime he will come in are room" Suga said laughing. 

"I wish he stay more time in here" Jungkook said crying "Mmm. Me too" Yoongi cried too. The places become silent as the sobbing sound only you can here. 

"Why did he leave us so early?" Jungkook cry hard while thinking about this someone. "I know it's hard Kook but we need to let go" Yoongi pat his shoulder. "Yeah Hyung but you know that I can't still because we have been together since birth" he wipes the tears flowing on his eyes.

After they cried, both of them go back to the house. Everyone notice their eyes but no one asked. "Oh you're here" Bogum said while smiling. "Yes, Sir Bogum. There are two house in here we can divide each other equally" Jungkook said while smiling. 

"Me, Jimin, Namjoon, Jackson, Hwasa, Jisoo, Jennie and Sana will have the house no.2 and the others who I didn't mention his or her name will stay here" Yoongi said and the others who mention nod. They left carrying their luggage "We have 5 rooms in downstair and 4 rooms upstairs" Jungkook said, and they decide to think. "I'm in upstairs" Hoseok, Tae and Jin said, and the others said down. They follow Jungkook upstairs and go to their own room.

 "This will be a long day" Jungkook said while going to the bathroom. After that, he laid down on his bed.

~~