18

This is the last day that they stay here. Everyone is packing right now. Jungkook look at the picture on the side table. He hold the picture and smile. It is a picture of him and Minjoon when he was young. 

He put it on his bag. "I'll miss this place" he sigh and go outside. 

Jungkook POV

"Where is Chae, Yoongi Hyung?" I said as I sit on the sofa. "She is in her room, still packing" he lazily said then closed his eyes. "Okay. I'll go out for a minute" I said and go out.

I walk until I reach the end of the beach. I remember there are rocks in here. I sit on the rock, watching the sunrise. I smile when the sun hit my face. I sigh, shaking my head gently. I close my eyes to met the cold breeze. I sigh. Suddenly, I feel someone sit beside me. I open my eyes and turn my head to the side. I smile at him.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" the person said. "Yeah" I said looking at the sun and turn to the person again. "What are you doing here, Taehyung?" I asked him who smile. "I see you lookin at the sunrise then, I thought why not join you" he said. "Did you pack your things?" I asked him who nod. "The others are sitting in the living room right now. I didn't know that you have a twin" he said making me laugh. "Well, she don't like many attentions so, we don't reveal that I have twin" I said chuckling. "Really? It's seems awkward" he said looking at me and I look at him. We laugh. "Y-yes, it's a-awkward. It is our f-first time we chat longer than usual" I said between my laugh. "Yes it i-is" he said. "Why not be friend with you" he said. "Okay. Let's be friend" I said.

"JEON JUNGKOOK. LET'S GO" 

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOU?"

It's sound like Jin Hyung. We laugh when he shout. "Let's go" I said giving my hand to him. He hold my hand to stand up. We hold hand hands while we are walking in the sun. We apart our hand when we reach there. "We're here, Hyung" I said making them look at us. "Where did you two go?" Yoongi asked us. "We just go at the end of the beach. You know it's beautiful in there when the we watch sunrise" I said making him agree. "I lock all the doors. Let's go" Yoongi said.

They started walking. I turn again to see this beautiful place. 'I will miss this place so much' I thought and turn back. I run in to them. We put our suitcase in the car trunk and enter the car. I sit beside my twin and Yoongi. I see Yoongi are already falling asleep. 'Sleepy Grandpa' I chuckled at my thought.

After, 5 hours of traveling from the beach to the house, we reach there at noon. Everyone is awake now except Yoongi. They come out of the van. I shake him gently making him groan. "Hyung, we are here" I said but he fall asleep again. I sigh. "HYUNG" I started to shake him harshly but he didn't move. "I guess I will carry this grandpa" I mumble but Chaeyoung heard it and chuckled silently. "Hey Chae, Can you carry my bag? I will just carry this grandpa" I asked her who answer 'sure'. I put Yoongi on my back, pulling his hand in the in front, and put my hands on his thigh to support him. 

I see everyone looking at us. "Is Yoongi still sleeping?" Lisa said laughing when this cat at my back groaned. "He's heavy" I said making them laugh. I signal my twin to knock the door. After a minute, Haruki open it. He smile when he see us. "お会いできてうれしいですマスタービーチでの滞在はいかがですか?" (It's nice seeing you back, Master. How's your stay at the beach?" He asked me. "いいね、春樹" I said to him. "入ってマスター私はあなたの食べ物をテーブルで出します" he said moving aside to let us in. 

I put Yoongi in the sofa and stretch my back. "This sleepy grandpa" Lisa said while looking at Yoongi who is in deep sleep. I shake him so that we will have lunch together. "Hyung, wake up. Let's eat lunch" I said but he didn't move a little. I lean to his ear and whispered, "Hyung do you know that Jackson has a crush on Jimin". He wakes up and hurriedly stand up. I laugh at him. "Where is Jackson?" he asked making me laugh and other confused. "Hyung, I'm just joking" I said to him who glared at me. "You" he point his finger to me making me gulped. "Nothing" he said and go to the dining area, leaving me dumbfounded. 

I walk in the dining area and see everyone getting their food. "食事をお楽しみ下さい" (Enjoy your food) Haruki bow and left in here. "We will leaving Japan on Saturday. It is the last day we will be staying in here" Bogum said. "I will get tickets for us" I said to him who answered 'okay'.

NO ONE POV

They finished eating and everyone is in their own room. 

[Hey!! Let's name the person Lilo and the other is Stich]

Lilo is sitting on his bed reading a book, waiting for his stich. A knock interrupt his reading. He hurriedly open the door and pulled stitch so no one will see them. Lilo locked the door and hugged stich who hugged back. 

"I miss you" Lilo said pouting. Stich kiss his pouty lips. "I miss you too, baby" stich said as he carried Lilo on the bed. "Are you reading?" Stich asked Lilo who nod. "We will leave Japan on Saturday. I will miss this country" Lilo said hugging the other tightly. "I know. And your birthday is coming" Stitch said smiling at the person. "I'm excited to reveal our relationship. And do you know Taehyung's birthday is coming" Lilo said to the other who nod.

"Let's sleep, baby. I know you get tired" Stich said patting the persons hair and kiss his forehead. The person closed his eyes and hugged stich tightly. "I love you, honey" Stich said and close his eyes too.