26

Jungkook POV

"How do you feel when you have a feelings for someone?" he asked me. "You will feel it when you have a flying butterfly in your stomach. It looks like he is your only world and you always want to protect him from everyone." I said. 

"What do you fell when you see him?" I ask him back. "Wait. How do you know that he is he?" he ask me. "Well, I observe so well. Now, answer my question" I said. "My heart become fast. When I see him smile, laugh and giggle, I want to protect him to the others" he said. "Ah, I feel butterflies too. He always make me smile" he added. "Your in love, Joon" I said to him who look at me. 

"Just confess to him. It is better to confess to him before someone take him" I added, patting his shoulder. "Should I confess too?" Someone ask from our side that make us startled. We look who is it and it's Yoongi. "When did you com here?" Namjoon ask him. "When Jungkook is asking you. Should I confess too?" he asked me again. I hum in response. 

It was our turn to give our gifts. We three step forward and handed it. "Why are their so many gifts you give to us, Kookie?" Taehyung said while pouting. "It's all for you, baby" I said, winking at him who blushed and look down. "You two. Stop flirting infront of me. I feel single" Jin said while sighing. "Don't worry, Jin Hyung. You will get taken too" I said chuckling.

"Anyway, thank you Jungkook for the gifts. You too, Jonnie. Thank you very much" Jin said while smiling. I look at Namjoon and chuckle at his reaction. He is blushing right now. "Why don't you two just date already?" Yoongi asked them who glared at him and blush.

"Yoongi" Someone called Yoongi from behind. He turned around and see Jimin. "Oh, yes Jimin? Do you need anything?" Yoongi suddenly asked. "Can you help me?" Jimin asked him which the older agree. They went away. "Whipped cat" Jin whisper which I only heard. I chuckle and shake my head. 'Young love' I thought.

I look at my petal who is looking at me. "Take a picture it won't last longer" I said who snapped and look away. "Are you looking at me petal?" I ask him again. "W-wh- N-no I'm not looking at you" he said. I hug him who got startled by my action. "Happy birthday, my love" I whisper to him while I gently sway both of us. "Hmm. Thank you for coming, Kiki" he said, tip toeing, kissing my cheek. I smiled at him. "Only for you" I said while pecking his lips.

Taehyung POV

I'm so happy right now. I can finally call Jungkook mine. I smile when I always think of him. I want all of them out there that he is mine. Only mine. No one can get him than me. I'm slightly possessive what's mine. I'm sure that the three ugly duck can leave me now as they now that I'm taken by the Sexiest man in the world.

 I leaned on his chest and close my eyes. "Are you tired?" he ask me. "No. I just want to close my eyes and feel your warm" I said. He hum in response. He start humming a song that make me feel peace.

"Yo, Love Birds stop for a minute. Let's have a group picture" Mark shout at is making us startled. We look at them who is looking at us. We walk to them, holding hands. "Yah, Jackson can you stop talking" Jin said to him. Jackson just show his tongue. "Say Cheese everyone" "Cheese" 

T

I

M

E

S

K

I

P

The party is finish and everyone go to their home. I'm here laying down but this not my room. After the party is over, I told to my parents that I will stay at Jungkook's house which they agreed because they know that I'm safe.

I am hugging my boyfriend while snuggling to his chest while he snuggle on my neck. "Did you open your gift?" Jungkook said in his deep voice making me bite my lips. 'Gosh, his deep voice is so hot' I mentally thought. "No. I'm to tired to open them. I will just open them tomorrow" I said. 

"Are you sleepy?" he asked me. I pout and nod. "Yes. I'm tired" I said. "Then sleep, baby" he said while patting my back. I sigh. "Can you sing a song for me?" I ask him. "Okay" he only said and start to sing.

'That faint voice of yours that grazed me

Please call my name one more time
I'm standing under the frozen light, but
I'll walk step by step towards you
Still with you

With no light in the darkroom
I shouldn't get used to it
But I'm used to it again
The low-pitched sound of this air conditioner
If I don't have this, I will fall apart
We laugh together, we cry together
I guess these simple feelings were everything to me

When will it be?
If I face you again
I will look into your eyes
And say I missed you

In a rapturous memory
It's raining when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll be running with my feet wet
Give me a hug then

That moon looks lonely
Feels like it's crying brightly in the night sky
Even though I knew it was going to be morning one day
I wanted to stay in your sky like a star
Every day, every moment
If I had known this was gonna happen
I would have kept more

When will it be?
If I face you again
I will look into your eyes
And say I missed you

In a rapturous memory
It's raining when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll be running with my feet wet
Hold me back then

Behind the faint smile that looked at me
I'm going to draw a beautiful purple light
We may not be on the same page
But I want to walk this path with you
Still with you'

No One POV

Jungkook finish the song and see Taehyung sleeping. His snore is cute that made Jungkook chuckle. He kiss his forehead, eyes, nose, both of his cheek, and lips that made a pout. "Sleep well, my bear" He said while drifting to sleep too.

They reveal their relationship to everyone. This announcement will wildfire tomorrow. They love each other very much. What else will they do if they separate? Is their anyone who don't like their relationship? How is Ren doing now? What about Jisoo, Sana and Jennie who loves Taehyung? Will they let him go or choose to love him and ruin their relationship? Will Lisa have a chance for angel?