11

When they finish eating, they roam a few places there and go home. All of them sit in the couch looking all tired. "Ahh my feet's hurt" Rose said hugging Lisa's waist. "I'm sweating a lot" Sana said fanning by his hand. "Okay Kids. As you see we here for summer break and this year would be different. We will play games and when the player win, he will have prizes" Bogum said taking off hi shoes. The others groaned "Why can we just sit here instead of playing?" Tae said, "Because it would be fun and the one who will give the prizes is Jungkook" Bogum said making Jungkook look at him "Why am I the one who will give prizes?" He asks, "Well you have so much money so you're the one who will give prizes" Bogum laugh at his own statement. Jungkook groaned "Ahh Fine"

 "I need to fresh up" Tae said standing up left from there. "Tae oppa wait for me, I'm coming" Jennie said rushing to stand up. And the others left from there too going in their own room.

 After they freshen up, they go to the pool. The boys are only on their shorts and the girls are on their bikini. Jin and Bogum are currently grilling barbecue and other foods. Tae, Yoongi, Hoseok, Mark, Namjoon, Jackson, Lisa, and Rose are in the pool. Jimin are helping Jin. Jennie, Sana and Jisoo are taking picture and posting it on their Instagram while Jungkook are not there yet. 

After an hour Jungkook finally show up there with his shorts only. His 8 packs abs came in view, his beautiful thighs, his biceps and lastly his handsome face. Everyone look at him like he is a celebrity, and they are his fans. Jungkook look at them "Why are you staring at me like you see your favorite celebrity" he said, and everyone got back by living their own thoughts "Really man?!? How do you have 8 packs abs?!?!" Jackson said while differentiating his and Jungkook's abs. Jungkook chuckled "You need to exercise every day to achieve these abs" he said.

 "Wow, I've never seen someone who have 8 packs abs" Jimin said calming down his gay ass "Calm down your gay is showing but you're right the art is so beautiful, I want to lick it" Jin said drooling. When Namjoon and Yoongi see their crush drooling at Jungkook, they immediately go in front of Jungkook to block the sight of his 8 packs abs. Bogum see this and laugh silently. 

The girls taking picture of their self-stop and look at him. "I have a crush on Tae, but I can help to drool and take a picture of that 8 packs abs" Jennie said zooming his camera to take a clear view and the two girls agree. 

"Okay guys stop. Let's swim" Tae said making everyone got back to the world. "Why are you jealous that he has 8 packs abs" Lisa teased him, and Tae glared at her "Shut up, Manoban" he said, and Lisa laugh at him. They go swim and playing there. 

"Everyone The barbecue is ready" Jin said making everyone go there. "This barbecue is delicious, Hyung" Jungkook said "Thank you, JK" He said winking at him "You're relly cook delicious, Jinnie" Namjoon said hoping Jin will give him a wink too, but he never gets one instead he gave him a new nickname "Thank you, Joonie" he said eating his barbecue. Namjoon cheeks heat up and he look away to hide it.

 "Hey Tae, oppa" Sana said sitting besides Tae. Tae rolled his eyes "What do you want?" he asked "Can you take a picture of me showing his phone" she request.  "Fine" he sighs getting Sana's phone. After he take a photo of her, he hands her phone to her.

 "Hey Jungkook, is there any places that we did not visit?" Bogum ask and Jungkook seems like thinking "Oh yeah we have. Maybe we can go there but I don't if I have free schedule tomorrow cause the company have a little problem" he said, "Where is it?" Bogum ask while eating. "Tokyo Skytree. I went there before" he said. "We can go there after you finish fixing your company's problem" Yoongi said "Or maybe we can come to your company" Hoseok suggest, and they seem to agree to it. "You sure?" Jungkook ask and they nod "Okay" he said shrugging. After an hour they left there and decide to sleep. 

No one's pov

A person is getting ready to sleep when someone entered his room and lock it. That someone go to his back and hug him. The person got startled "You scared me" The person pout "Sorry, baby" The other said kissing the person's pouty lips. "How long are we going to hide this" The person said "Maybe we can announce it to your birthday. How was it?" The other said making the person smile "Okie" the person giggled. The other laid them in the person's bed and kiss the person's forehead.

 "I love you"

"I love you too"

They sleep while cuddling. Love is flowing in the sky. Two love birds sleeping peacefully at night in each other arms.