17

(Edited)

_

"He die peacefully" Chaeyoung finish the story. Everyone in the room are crying. Jungkook and Suga shows no emotion. They can't show them that they want to cry.

"How about his friends?" Jimin asked her, "Them. They are the worst friends" she said tearing up. Everyone keep crying until Taehyung asked, "What did the diary said?". "It say there..."

FLASHBACK~~

After Minjoon's funeral, all of them become quiet. The trio's open Minjoon's door. They search for the diary that Minjoon said. They read it and they become emotional after they read it.

DATE: 11/03/16

                        I want to go to them but I can't. It's like someone controlling me. My friends mix something on my drink but I don't know what is it. I ignore and drink it. My chest become tight, I feel like it's hard to breath. I wish my friends are caring like my three childhood bestfriends.

DATE: 11/24/16

                     I want to smoke like hell. I miss my old days. Playing in the sand with my childhood bestfriends. I remember when Jungkook and I got scolded to our parents because we play in the rain. I laughed at him that day. He look like a bunny. Fear the double bunny. HAHAHA

DATE: 12/05/16

                  I got scolded by my dad today. I feel numb and weak. I always cough day by day. My friend force me to smoke. I feel relaxed when I'm smoking. It feels like you are free from the other. My friend, Kian, beat me because I got late in school and I know he doesn't want slow people. It's okay. It's my fault anyway. My body become pain. It's like I can't move but I use all my strength.

DATE: 12/15/16

                  I went to the club again. I have one night stand with a girl. After that, I come back home. I feel dizzy while showering. I can't even sleep so I bought sleeping pills. I always remember when I was a kid. I always go to Jungkook or Suga's room because I'm scared being alone. I always have nightmare. I feel tired everyday. I don't know what's happening to me.

DATE: 12/25/16

               It's Christmas but I don't have a gift to give for the three. I always want to hang out with them but I can't. He threaten me if I hang out with them he will kill them. I don't want that to happen. I always remember them. The three are the one who always in my heart no matter what. I know that I don't have much time. I feel like blacking out.

DATE: 01/15/17

                 New year is finish but why do I feel not alright. I always cough after smoking. I guess this will be the last chapter of my diary. I want to say that If you read this maybe I died. I love you all. You're my world. I always remember you. I want to stay and lived free. Free from the others. I want to fly like butterfly in the sky. I always remember the old days we play, chat and laugh. I want you to be happy even I'm not here. I will always guide you and watch you. I don't know what this feeling in my chest. I want to cry out loud. Always be happy in your life. Jungkook, I want you to be successful. I remember when we have the same dream. We want to be a successful CEO right. I want you become like that even I'm not there. Suga, you want to become a producer. I want you to become like that. Chaeyoung, you want to become a model. I hope you become like that. Always remember that I will support you no matter where am I. Goodbye my dearest friends. I love you all.

                   Mom and dad. I'm happy because I get a caring and loving parents. I know you always love me no matter what. I want you to be happy. No more crying mom. I want you to become happy. I'm in a place called paradise. I want to rest for a while mom. Remember I love you. Goodbye mom, dad.

FLASHBACK END ~~

"That is the last chapter of Minjoon's diary" Chae said wiping his tears. "Everyone don't cry. It maybe a sad ending but he is resting now" she said. "Fighting everyone. I'm going to my room" she said and left.

Jungkook stand up and left to go to his room. Yoongi smile at them. "Jackson, you know It's my first time seeing you cry. I didn't know that you are ugly when you cry" he tease Jackson. "YAH!! Who's crying. I'm not crying" he said denying it. They left in there and go to there own room.

(No one's pov)

A person are crying silently when a knock heard. He wiped his tears and open who is it. The person let the other come in and lock the door. The other hug the person. "Cry all you want, Bubba" after the other said it, the person break down. 

After an hour of crying, the person fell sleep in the chest of the other one. The other bring him in the bed and cover them both. "Sleep tight, Bubba" the other said and hug the person.

Chaeyoung open her room and break down in there. She open her phone and go to her gallery. She see their picture where they went on the amusement park when they are kids.

FLASHBACK~~

"You four don't run" Their mother shout as they kept running. "Mom let's ride there" A ten years old boy Minjoon said pointing at the rollercoaster. "Mom I want to ride that too" the three said making puppy eyes that no one can't resist. "Okay" their mothers said can't resist them. They all cheered and run in there.

There are so many rides they go that their mother can't even count it. At last, they took a picture with a happy smile on their face.

FLASHBACK END~~

She smile at the flashback. "I miss you, bro" she said and go to the bathroom to get shower. While Chaeyoung went to fresh up, Yoongi are sitting on the couch in the second house. Besides him is Jimin. Jimin can't stop crying after he heard the story. Yoongi comfort him. This is his chance to get close to him. "Jimin stop crying now" he said hugging the other. "His friend is so bad, Yoonie" he said not realizing what name he gave to Yoongi. The other squeal mentally. He keep crying until he got sleep.

Jungkook POV

I went out for a while. I can't hold it anymore. I go to a tree so that they can't see me. I start crying out loud. I require this in order to feel better about my emotions. Even though Minjoon treat us poorly, I still love him as my brother. 

He even taught me how to ride bicycle. I remember him laughing at me when I tripped, you can literally see Minjoon's happy with that. I know he is just blinded with fame, I forgive him with that. He can be stubborn sometimes but when you're close with him, you can see a different Minjoon that you didn't know. 

I open my eyes when someone wipes my tears. I look besides me and it was Taehyung. "I feel you" he said, wiping my tears. I cry harder. He put my head on his chest and pat my back. "Take it out until there's no more tears to come, Jungkook" he said. I continue to cry.

"You sometimes need to tell someone about your issue because it can make you feel relieved." he said after I cry. "Learn to let go of someone. If you keep it yourself then you'll always in pain" he said afterwards. Right.

I need to move on and think about presents. "Thank you" I smile . "Always" he hug me. 

________________

UPDATE!!!