16

There are four kids playing at the sand. "Kids the lunch is ready"  a young  women shout at the kids who is playing. "Where coming" they said running at the house.

They eat happily with their parents. "Mom, can you buy me a toy" one of the boy said. "But you have many toys, Minjoon" his mom said making him huff. "But I want it" he argued and glare at his mother.  "Joon, stop it. Look I will buy you a toy is that okay?" his father said making him smile.

Skip time~~~

They are in 1st year in highschool now. Jungkook, Yoongi and Chaeyoung are studying in the library while Minjoon become popular and have many rich friends. "Aren't Joon will study with us?" Jungkook said fixing his glass. "You wish. He doesn't even hang out with us anymore" Yoongi said while flipping the pages. "He become popular and he didn't even hang out with us now" Chae said drinking water.

Even he doesn't hang out with them, they  always love him. Exams are close so many student are going to the library. Minjoon are hanging out to his friends again. They are smoking at the back of the school. Even JK, Yoongi and Chae said that smoking is not good for his lungs, he didn't even followed what they say. 

"Hey bro, let's go to the club  today 8 pm" his one friend said. "Okay" Joon said throwing the cigarette. "Let's go. My baby might waiting for me" he said. They left at the place.

Jungkook, Yoongi, and  Chae entered the room. They sit at the front. "Oh, look who is here. The three bookworm are here" one of Minjoon's friend said. "How's studying? Do you learn a new lesson again?" one of them talk again. JK, Suga and Chae didn't dare to talk. "Did you left your mouth in the library?" everyone laugh in the classroom. "Can't you stop. We are quite" Chae said looking at them and goes back. Minjoon didn't bother to stop his friend by bullying his childhood bestfriends.

At Night~~

Minjoon got dress and walking down at the stairs. He saw all his childhood friends, their parent and his parent watching TV. (They live together 'cause their mothers and fathers are bestfriend). "Where are you going, my son?" his mother said making Minjoon rolled his eyes. "Meeting my friends." he said bitterly. "But it's night already" his mother said didn't want him to go. "Can you just shut up!!!!" he shouted at her mother making the other flinch. "MINJOON, TONE YOUR VOICE. SHE IS YOUR MOTHER" his dad shout. "I don't care" he said and left.

His mother are crying as they comfort her. "Mrs. Choi calm down" Jungkook said getting some water. "Why did become like that" she said hugging his husband. "Ara calm down" Jk's, Chae's and Yoongi mother calming him down. "He have gone bad" Minjoon's father said shaking his head.

Minjoon drove the car to the club where he will be meeting his friends. He see his friend chatting at their usual table.

"Your here, bro" one of his friend named Kian said and he nod. "Here. Drink this" another person said and he accept it.

They went to the dance floor and dance there. Loud music are heard. Girls and boys grinding and kissing everywhere. Minjoon got drunk. He is kissing a girl in a room. Grinding her.

Morning ~~~~~

Minjoon are on their house after he left the one night stand girl. He quickly left when he woke up. He is showering.

After that he change his clothes when suddenly, he cough. His breathing become short as he held his chest.

He come downstairs seeing everyone are sitting there. "What time did you came?" His father said but he ignore it. "I'm talking to you, Minjoon" his father talked again but received a silent. His father sigh and say, "Let's talk after we are done eating" his father said.