19

Saturday come fast as flash. Everyone are coming outside with a sad face because they are leaving. They put all their baggage in the trunk and entered the van. "I will miss this place" they all said in their head.

Haruki bowed at his master. "さようなら、クック。私はあなたに会えなくてとても悲しむでしょう。ヒョン来てよく聞く。" he said while tearing up. Jungkook wiped his tears away. Haruki is like his baby brother. "心配しないで、ルキ。気をつけてね暇があれば聞いてみます。スビンがここに来て、あなたと一緒に暮らします." Jungkook said. He hug him one last time then enter the van.

"Let's go" he said to the driver. "Little bro, did you inform mom and dad that I'm coming back?" My twin asked me. "No" I simply said. "Okay, then I will surprise them" she said. "Are you going to enroll in the same university as us?" Yoongi asked her who nod her head. "Mr. Bogum, what day is the start of our classes?" Jackson asked Bogum who think. "Maybe on next week" he said while going back to talk to the driver. 

While they are chatting, their are 3 monk- girls annoying Taehyung. He regret to be the first one to entered the van and now he is crying mentally. "Tae Oppa, your birthday is coming, what do you want me to buy for a gift for you?" Sand asked Taehyung. "Nothing" he said annoyingly and look at the outside. "I will just gift myself to you because I don't what you like, daddy" Jennie said seductively but Taehyung crunched his nose, disgusted by what Jennie said. "Oppa, what do you like for a gift?" Jisoo asked her blinking her eyes.

He stared at someone then face her again. "Nothing but I wish someone will give me a ring" he said the put his airpods on. The girls are shock by his response.

"Jin and V's birthday is coming. Christmas is coming too. What are you doing for Christmas?"  Hwasa asked them. "I don't know" they all said. "Speaking of Christmas, you're invited for Jeon's Christmas party" Jungkook said to them. "Really?" Rose asked him who nod his head. "I think I know where I will be celebrating my Christmas" Hoseok said. "Everyone is invited. Mom want everyone is there. She said she want to celebrate it to everyone. You are going to sleep over too." Jungkook said to them who are amaze. "Okay, then our Christmas is planned" Mark said. They loudly cheer.

TIME SKIP

They arrived at the airport. As usual, they are many reporter waiting for them but Jungkook's security protect them. The entered Jungkook's private plane. "Their are so many reporters today" Lisa said sitting one of the chair.  "Get used to it" Mark said fixing himself to sleep. Everyone sleep in there cause they have nothing to do.

(LILO & STITCH POV)

Lilo looked at his/her surrounding before he/she enter a room. Lilo see stitch in there, lying on the bed. The person run to stich and hug the other. "I miss you, Babu" Lilo said while pouting, looking at stitch. "Aww. I miss you too, baby" the other said kissing Lilo's pouty lips.  

"I'm scared" Lilo said. "Why baby?" the other asked. "What if mom will not accept us" the person said while getting emotional. "Don't be scared, baby. Always remember, even your parent's will not accept us, I will always be there for you" the other wipes Lilo's tears.

"Come on. Let's-" "Can I borrow a pill- WTF?!?!" Stitch got cut off by someone entering. Stitch gestured that someone to keep quite and close the door. "When? How?" that someone said. "Okay, Jimin. We will explained" Lilo said. 

The two couple gestured Jimin to sit at the bed as they sit. "Okay, now tell me" he said. "Our relationship is hidden. We are in a relationship about 2 years now. We met in a bus station. Then in a cafe. We become friends. We where just a bestfriend thing but we suddenly have a feeling for each other then later on we become like this" Stitch explained to him. "Are you going to reveal your relationship?" he asked them who nod their head. "Yes. When my baby's birthday" stitch said while kissing Lilo's cheek. "Eww. No PDA" he said making a disgusting looks. "I feel like single" he continued to say. "You have Yoongi" the couple both say making him blush. "Aish, you too. Anyway, I will just get a pillow because my pillow got stolen by my beloved Yoongi" Jimin get a pillow and left.