24

Jungkook is healed now and got discharge yesterday. It Sunday and he have a meeting. He wear his office attire and watch. "Mom, I'm going" he said as he open the door. He know that his mom will answer. He get in his car and drive to his company. Jungkook accident spread wildfire and everyone is worried about him.

When he arrive there, every employee greet him. He go to his office. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon. How are you?" My secretary ask me. "I'm fine" I said smiling at her. "Anyway sir, Mr. Park and the three Kims are here with their child" She said and I nod. "Okay, Let's go" I said and walk at the meeting room. We entered the meeting room. I bow at them. "Good morning" I said to them who greeted me back.

He sit in the center, his secretary is sitting beside him while the other are beside the table. "How are you, Mr. Jeon?" Jimin's father asked him. "I'm fine, Mr. Kim" he said smiling at his concern. "Should we start?" he asked them and they answered 'yes'.

(JK'S POV)

We finish the presentation and they accept the deal. We are now chatting different topic. "Mr. Jeon, here is the invitation for our child birthday party. We decide that their birthday party would be together" Jin's father said handing the invitation. I accept it. "Aren't they cousin?" I asked their father who laugh a little. "Yes, Mr. Jeon. Jin's mother is my sister" Taehyung's father said. "Ah, Don't call me Mr. Jeon. Just call me by my name as you are older than me" I said to them. 

We continue chatting but someone interrupted us. A staff of mine come in. "Mr. Jeon, a boy want to meet you and he is in your office without permission" the staff said to me. "Did he say his name?" I asked him because I might know who is it. "No sir. The guard stop him from entering but he attack the guard" he said making me stand. I bow to the 3 Kims and Mr. Park. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kims and Park. I need to go its urgent" I said and they nod. I run into my office with my secretary and the staff. 

"Did they call an ambulance?" I asked the staff who nod. "Yes sir" he said. "Call a police too" I said and he nod, getting his phone. We arrive at the office. "Listen, if I didn't come out after 5 minutes then tell everyone to get out of the building. Get one staff and tell him/her that guide the Kims and Mr. Park to get out" I said to my secretary who nod. 

I enter my office and see a boy who is infront of the glass. When I look at his back, I know who is it. "What are you doing here, Ren?" I asked him who turned around. "Can I not come to visit my husband" he said walking at me. "Ren, we are not husband. I clear it many times to you but you don't listen to me" I said to him. He touched my shoulder. His hands roam in my body until my chest. I hold his hand.

"Please, Ren. Stop this. We don't have relationship and I just see you a friend" I said to him who pull his hand. "No, we will not stop this. You are mine" he screamed. He throw a glass on the floor making it scattered. "YOU ARE MINE. NO ONE CAN GET YOU. IF THEIR EVER GET YOU I WILL KILL THEM" He scream throwing and breaking everything in my office. I hold his hand and stop him.

"Stop this, Ren. Your obsessed with me, Ren. Please leave me alone. I'm not yours nor your mine" I said to him who look at me. "Then make me yours" he said making me froze in my spot. "Look. I can't make you yours. I don't even love you. You don't even love me. Your just obsessed with me" I said to him. "IT'S NOT AN OBSESSION. I REALLY LOVE YOU" he scream. 

He get a piece of glasses. He was about to stab me but I hold the piece of glass in his hand making my hand bleeds. Bloods dripping on the floor. I hissed at the pain. He step back. "No I didn't hurt him." He said holding his hand like in my restaurant. "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he scream.

The door open and the police barged in. They run into me. "Sir, Are you alright?" a police asked me. "Please, take him. He is not in his mind. Put him in a mental hospital" I said getting my handkerchief, putting it on my bleeding hand. "Yes, sir" a police said and they walk to him. They get Ren who is still screaming. 

I meet my secretary downstairs. "Did everyone get out in this building?" I asked who nod. "yes sir" my secretary said. "Tell them that they don't need to come tomorrow. I will give you all a day off" I said. "Okay sir." My secretary said and leave. 

I get in my car and drive from here. I keep thinking the accident a while ago. I know that this accident will spread again. I sigh. After 25 minutes of driving, I reach our house. I enter and see everyone in the sofa looking worried. "Why?" I asked them who startled and run into me. "Son, are you okay?" My mom asked me, looking at my body. "You have hurt your hand" she said pulling my hurt hand. "Chae, go get first aid kit" she said to my twin who nod and look at the first aid kit.

Mom and Dad led me to the sofa. "Did that boy hurt you anywhere?" Dad asked me. "No just my hand" I said to them. "We are so worried about you. The accident on your company just report a while ago" Mom said caressing my cheek. "Don't worry mom. I'm strong" I said to them who laugh. 

"Here is the first aid kit" My twin said running to us. My mom treated my blooded hand. I told them that I will go freshen up. After that, I wear a shirt and pants. I was about to go to the gym when my phone ring. I look at it and I smile.

(LILO POV)

I'm watching a movie when I decide to call someone. 'My stitch'. I get my phone from the night stand and open it. I go to my contact and dialed it. 

"Hello, baby"

"Hi, boyfie *Giggle*"

"Ah, Do you miss me?" 

"Yes, my birthday is coming. You will come right. We gave you the invitation"

"Mm. I will not miss the chance, babe. Are you ready to reveal our relationship?"

"Of course, I can call you mine in the public. You know it's hard when someone tell you that your hot and handsome. I hate who call you that and they even flirt to you *pout*"

"Aww, don't worry baby, I'm yours and your mine"

"*Giggle* Okay, Kiki."

"A new nickname again?"

"Yes"

"I love that nickname, petal"

"*Blush* Don't make me blush at this time"

"*Laugh* I bet you are looking cute now. I want to kiss you. Just wait babe, I can kiss. Just 4 days left"

"Mm. Kiki, did you buy a gift for me?"

"Of course. I buy many things that you like"

"I miss you"

"Aw, I miss you too. I have a surprise for you"

"What is it?"

"I will tell it when your birthday"

"Bu-"

"No buts, Baby"

We continue to chat until we get sleep. I can't wait for the surprise.

_______