The Boiling Isles

(A/N: As I've stated in the story summary, the first letter of each chapter title will spell out a certain message just like how Dana Terrace does with her episode titles, so read carefully and see what it says... Other than that, enjoy my Owl House story!)

        A young woman leaped back with a flip as she landed on the obsidian rock and slid to a stop on her feet. Gritting her teeth in frustration, she glared up at the ominous serpent before her, his towering figure looming over her.

        "Foolish child. I could swallow you whole!" The snake-like creature hissed. He was a long serpent monster that has black scales with purple scales underneath. He had glowing yellow eyes and two light gray horns that were facing outward.

        "Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake," the woman declared, standing upright and gesturing to herself as she gripped a white staff with a stunning blue gem at the top. "For I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace!"

        She was a light brown-skinned female with long locks of teal hair tied in a small ponytail near the end. Dark cyan eyes with a small beauty mark below one of them blazed with determination as her posture stood firm and daunting.

        Her attire was a witch's outfit consisting of a white top with flared half sleeves surmounted by a purple yoke decorated with a yellow star over a dark gray long skirt. Under the skirt, she wore dark gray leggings and black boots. Atop her head was a floppy, white, pointed, broad-brimmed hat surrounded by a gold coronet.

        "...NOW EAT THIS, SUCKER!!" Azura hollered, kneeling down and wielding her staff like how one would handle a bazooka. Flames shot out of her staff's gem, exploding upon impact with the Gildersnake.

        "NO! My only weakness!" The serpent monster cried out in pain, Azura continuing to fire at him with her staff. "Dying!"

        As soon as he uttered those words, he collapsed to the ground with a mighty THUD shaking the earth, ending his life once and for all...

        "And that's the end!" Luz Noceda grinned, holding up an Azura figurine in one hand while the other held a living snake. She was a young girl of Dominican-American descent, her skin a tanned color with purplish-brown hair styled in a pixie cut. Her attire consisted of a pair of ebony earrings, a short-sleeved half-white and half-indigo hoodie with cat ears attached to the hood, high-waisted jean shorts, and dark grey capris leggings with a pair of white loafers. 

        A pair of hazel eyes shone excitedly as she gazed up at her mother Camila Noceda, a woman bearing a strong resemblance to her daughter, the only difference being her hair was tied up in a bun with a pair of red glasses, her eyes gleaming with confusion from behind them. 

        The woman was standing beside what was apparently the principal's desk, the said man Principal Hal sitting behind it with a frown on his lips as both adults stared blankly at the young girl.