Greedy Hunters

As the group rode on the now-mobile Owl House through the night, the building's giant legs stomping sending tremors throughout the forest, Willow suddenly gestured for them to stop when she spotted something over to the side.

        Or rather...someone.

        "Hey... Is that...?" The group blinked and followed her gaze to see that walking on a path just a couple miles away from their ride was none other than the three-eyed girl that had mocked Willow in the marketplace earlier that day.

        She appeared to be preoccupied with holding what seemed to be an ordinary-looking crow in her hand had it not been for the tiny holes spotted in its chest, apparently serving as some sort of phone as she held it to her ear, while she carried a gym bag in her other arm. She continued to walk down the road with a bored expression on her features, not noticing the group and the house on the side.

        "It's Boscha!" Gus widened his eyes in recognition at the sight of the pink-haired witch from where they were, continuing to grip onto his glowing friends' hands. "That girl who made fun of us!"

        As they now focused their attention on the girl, they managed to catch the conversation she was having on the crow phone, the group carefully controlling the house's legs into squatting down to give it the impression of an ordinary cottage so nobody would notice.

        "Ugh! Yes, Mom, I'm going to a moonlight conjuring." The three-eyed witch named Boscha groaned, her features contorted in mild annoyance as she spoke into the crow phone. She then let out an irritated scoff when she heard her mother's response from the other line. "No, Mom, you can't come. And yes, Mom, it's sad that you're asking!"

        She promptly released the crow to end her call, the bird flying out of her hand with a few caws escaping its beak. After watching it vanish out of sight once it flew off into the distance, she then blinked and glanced back to see the Owl House situated directly above the hill a few miles behind her. She furrowed her brows in confusion, trying to remember if there was always a cottage built near the path she always took...

        "She noticed us...!" Willow whispered to the others with a worried frown before glancing over at Luz. "What do we do?"

        The human gazed down at Boscha's figure from where they were with a pondering expression, thoughts racing behind her hazel hues for a brief moment. Part of her wanted to wait until the three-eyed witch left so they would continue on their little joyride without anybody noticing.

        But at the same time, the other part refused to let her off for mocking Willow in public when she failed to get herself invited to Amity's moonlight conjuring...

        It wasn't long before a mischievous smirk curled upon Luz's lips and an impish spark lit up in her eyes. "...you thinking what I'm thinking, Dani ~ ?" She slyly asked the older girl with a wiggle of her brows, her sudden question catching the latter's attention.

        "...knowing you, probably not." Danica honestly replied as soon as her eyes landed on the teasing expression on her features. Then a small smirk began making its way onto her lips as she narrowed her eyes a bit. "But for once, I think I actually like where this is going..."

        As Boscha peered up at the Owl House from where she was in the distance, currently pondering whether or not she should just leave and head over towards Amity's place for their conjuring already...

        "Hey! Hey, you!"

        She almost recoiled in surprise when Luz suddenly called out from the cottage, the human's voice broadcasted as if it was on a loudspeaker so it would reach the witch from where she was.