Nefarious Blight

"Welcome to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics."

        The school building possessed a rather grand exterior as it stood tall and proud, resembling that of an extravagant castle compared to the rest of the buildings in Bonesborough. 

        The front entrance was raised high from the stone pathway that led towards the architecture, completed with sloping steps that lead to the wooden doors located beneath its canopy. The canopy was supported by a pair of tall stone pillars on either side and resided underneath what appeared to be some sort of bell tower. 

        There were twin towers stood on the sides of the entrance, with two smaller stone structures attached to them. A dome-like roof and structure at the back of the main building stood out the most amongst the rest of the school, emphasizing the importance of that area. And finally, the courtyard was surrounded by scarlet trees lining either side of the stone pathway, separating itself from the forest that was located beyond the school grounds. 

        Willow was currently pushing her wagon down the stone pathway with the disguised Danica by her side, Luz poking her head out of the bespectacled witch's cauldron as a thrilled grin threatened to split the human's features apart. Pure amazement was shining in her hazel hues, the look growing as they drew closer and closer to the building. 

        Willow chuckled under her breath at the human's excitement before reminding her with a smile, "Remember to stay hidden, okay?"

        Luz simply gave a barely-concealed squeal as she continued to gaze up at the grand school building. 

        As soon as they entered through the entrance doors, both Danica and the human peered around the interior to see that it was just as extravagant as the exterior itself. The corridors were narrow with ivory walls and the high ceilings were supported by pillars, the walls on either side lined with red lockers that each possessed a single closed eye and mouth with fang-like teeth on their doors.

        They now approached a circular intersection between the corridor they just exited and the one in front of them, as evidenced by a wooden banister that protected students from falling through the floors below. Willow rolled her wagon to a stop in front of her locker, the witch giving the door a light tickle.

        As soon as she did so, the eye on the cabinet's door opened before its gaping jaw did so as well, its long tongue rolling out for Willow to grab one of the books that laid upon it. Once she had what she needed, the tongue swiftly retreated back into the locker along with the other books, shutting its mouth and eye.

        As she glanced down at the book in her hands with a smile, she noticed Danica peering curiously over the banister, an intrigued gleam in her azure eyes as she glanced down at the floor below them. 

        "Huh..." She muttered aloud before drawing herself away from the railing and walking back to Willow's side, though she was still glancing all over the place with an amazed expression. "I never knew this was what the inside of a public school looked like."

        Willow blinked curiously at the violet-haired witch at her words. "Is this your first time inside a magic school, too, Dani?" She questioned, Luz peeking out of the cauldron ever-so slightly with a matching look of curiosity on her features.

        Danica crossed her arms over her chest and averted her gaze to the side with a shrug. "...I've actually been homeschooled my entire life." She replied nonchalantly, a casual expression on her face. "I have a tutor in each type of magic back home, and believe me when I tell you that they're really..." She paused to give a visible grimace for a moment. "...intense."