Chapter 2~ Cold and dull

Edited- Heyyyyy, sorry for a late update but yeah here is another chapter! Have funnn

Also I'd like to say HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS BOOK ONLY HAS TWO CHAPTERS OUT AND ALR HAS ALMOST 10K VEIWS? I LOVE YOU ALL SM THANK YOU OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! THANK YOUUUUU

Make sure to vote, comment, share for the next chapter!
[Can we get 1k+ comments??]

Make sure to vote, comment, share for the next chapter![Can we get 1k+ comments??]

Abby Madden

I walk further into the airport with my bag trailing behind me as I pull it looking around for Ivy, she insists she'd come pick me up and not Ares's 'Minions' as she calls them.

My eyes fall to a certain brunette who's tapping her foot impatiently as she holds a sign with my name on it, upside down...

I let out a small quiet chuckle before walking up to her. When I'm about half way her eyes fall to me and she grins before throwing the sign at me. My eyes widen as I duck down, making sure to look behind me at the sign seeing it hit no one else before turning and glaring at the dumb bitch.

"You are fucking crazy" I whisper and she just throws herself at me and I fall to the floor, great. Now I bet everyone's looking at us. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much" she squeals and I let out a small laugh before looking up and seeing all eyes on us.

Whoops?

They probably think we're crazy.

She suddenly freezes and her eyes meet mine before widening, "They are all looking at us, right?" she asks and I roll my eyes, "No Ivy, they're looking at Santa's ass crack-who else are they looking at?" I rehort and she sticks her tongue out at me before getting up.

I follow getting up after her and we both dust imaginary dust off our clothes as the people stop staring awkwardly and get back to whatever they were doing.

"Where's Ares? He let you go without a guard?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, she rolls her eyes grabbing my suitcase. "He never lets me go anywhere without his minions or him" she says looking around and I chuckle.

"But I brought someone with me...He went out to take a call" she trails off looking around, my phone buzzes in my back pocket and I pull it out sighing once I see my Agent's contact.

"Hey can I take this?" I ask and she looks at my phone before sighing with a nod, she knows how much I hate this guy.

I pull my baseball cap down more in hopes there's no reporters or anything here as I put the phone to my ear. "Abby, Where the fuck are you?" He yells into the phone so loud I cringe. Up your ass. "Somewhere. What's wrong?" I ask.

"What's wrong? What's wrong is that you have to walk the runway in New York in 1 day. So why did you not get on the plane two hours ago" He asks and I sigh, "I told you I was busy this month and I couldn't do any shows" I say and the line goes quiet.