Chapter 14~ bored

Not edited-hey hotties

So ik I've been gone for a really long time and I'd like to say sorry for that, I just have exams this week and I need to study, and for the first time the hate is rlly getting to me for some reason so yeah. But I posted on my tiktok when I'd update next so go check that out. And i hope you all have a good read.

Anyways, when this gets 1.1k+ comments and 543 votes I will start writing another chapterrrr blow the comments up for me when i wake up!

1k+ comments and 543 votes I will start writing another chapterrrr blow the comments up for me when i wake up!

Sebastian Morales

I can feel her eyes on me

I can feel those hazel eyes on me, following every movement I make. Grabbing two small potatoes before grabbing the peeler but her almost fainting in my arms replays in my head and I grab another.

She still has an eating disorder, she had one before but I thought it got better. But I did not expect for her to come back with it being ten times worse. She should have told someone-anyone for fucks sake.

What if she passed out and I wasn't here? She could have seriously hurt herself, and she'd never make herself food so she just wouldn't eat then? It would be a repeat of everything that just happened.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, really hoping it's abuela with her recipe for the Tortilla Española Abby wants, it took a whole lot of convincing. And a promise to give her this album she's been wanting for a bit.

"Abby" I call looking at the potatoes in my hands as I use my fingers to pull the rest of the peel off, she hums from behind me and I hear the water being shaken around in the water.

She better have drank that, "Take my phone out for me" I say lightly and I hear her suck in a sharp breath, what? I just asked her to take my phone?

She hops off the table and I understand why she sucked in a sharp breath when her hand slides down the side of my torso pushing its way into my pocket, lightly I feel her grab my phone as the warmth of her skin radiates through my sweatpants.

Oh fuck

"it's your abuela" she mutters before clearing her throat and turning the phone to face the screen to me, I hum seeing her name but my phone has to be unlocked for the actual message. It scans my face and opens showing me the recipe

My eyes flicker up to see her hazel eyes on me, when I look at her she immediately looks down as pink covers her cheeks. I can't stop looking at her, why?

"Open my phone"

She doesn't meet my eyes as her finger swipes up unlocking it properly and clicks my abuela's message before placing the phone on the counter and walking back to where she was sitting before.

You hate her Seb, stop thinking about her. Why am I even making her food? I am not supposed to give a fuck, but I care so fucking much it annoys me. For fucks sake, Goose saw one picture of her and me together and growls and barks when anyone else touches me. He's scared of everyone, he was scared of Ivy, no one fears Ivy. And he runs around with Abby like he's known her forever because of that picture he found in my book.