Chapter 61~ Help

Not edited- heyyyy, ive been really bad with updates so please please forgive me for that, this summer has just been a huge mess and now schools in two weeks so ive started mentally preparing to go back to hell.

Kinda smut warning but like not fully ig...

anyways, make sure to vote n comment for the next chapter which just so happens to be smut... So when this gets to 2.5K+ comments and 1.1K+ votes ill continue writing the smut i've already started...

HAVE A GOOD READ

Abby Madden

The doorbell rings and I see Goose jump off the couch he was sitting on as we were all watching the movie, Seb stays unphased as his eyes stay glued onto the tv screen, his hand running up and down my legs that are in his lap.

I roll my eyes and grab a piece of popcorn from my bowl and throw it in his face, he takes a deep breath before looking at me and I break out in a small grin. "Open the door, amant." I blow him a kiss and he grabs my kiss before acting like he's throwing it on the ground. My grin falls. Asshole.

He has been hanging out with Ares too much.

He shoves my legs off of him before walking towards the door, "don't be mad, I'll make dinner tonight." I call and I can swear he let out a laugh, weird. Goose follows behind his dadda with his little tail wagging.

Cute.

My eyes fall back to the tv screen as I cross my legs, Seb and I started rewatching all the divergent movies tonight. We were almost half way through the first one, where Tris just jumped off the building onto the net.

I love these with all my whole heart, the books and the movies. I hate that there are only three movies though.

I toss a popcorn into the air and move my head a bit so I can catch it in my mouth as I wait for Seb to come back. I wonder who was at the door, not enough to get up and check though.

We just got to the house almost an hour ago and I was so tired that I fell onto the couch and haven't got up since, Seb made my popcorn and for the longest time he even fed me because I was too lazy to do it myself. I also stuffed a piece in his mouth each time he asked about me not going to the runway show in New York which is happening next week.

I hear a bark but my eyebrows furrow when it's a higher pitch then Goose's bark usually is, and seconds later I see Goose running towards me before he jumps onto the couch and drops his body onto mine.

My eyes shut as I groan, "dios mio, Goose." he shoves his face into my neck as if he's hiding and just because his face is hidden he is invisible.

I hear that bark again and this time i know it's not my Goose, I sit up as much as I can with Goose still on me. When my eyes fall to Nico walking into the room with a small very excited golden retriever puppy in his arms my eyebrows shoot up in amusement.