Chapter 42~ Perfect

Not edited- 1M. Yk what that means? ONE FUCKING MILLION READS ON HHC, I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT I ONLY STARTED THIS BOOK A MONTH AND A HALF AGO AND WE'RE ALMOST BIGGER THEN SEBBY'S COCK! THANK U ALL SM.

Chile, make sure to vote n comment when this gets about 1.9K+ comments and 1.2K + votes I'll think bout writing the next chapter!

Plsss comment so I can read em when I wake up tmr morning!!

Have a fun read hottie

Abby Madden

I roll my eyes as Ivy shuffles, shoving her face further against my tits as she mumbles something in her sleep.

My eyes fall to the clock and I sigh when I see it's almost 2 in the morning. I'd be lying if I said something dramatic like 'I haven't slept a blink' cause I did. But then I woke up when I had a dream of Seb's face between my thighs.

Man is invading my dreams even when Ivy is cuddling me, I run my hands through her soft hair causing her to groan before turning around.

Her back hits the bed as she throws her one leg over my thighs, I sit up in bed before running two hands down my face as I yawn. I want to sleep but I can't.

Not even bothering to be careful when I shove my best friend's leg off mine, when she's asleep she could sleep through a tornado, if she needed to she could fall asleep standing. So me shoving her leg won't do jack shit.

Pushing my legs off the bed as I slip my feet into the cow slippers I love, just when I was about to walk out of the hotel room in a simple sports bra I remember where I actually am. So I grab a random hoodie from my bag spilled open on the ground.

When I pull it over my head and his smell fills my senses I smile, it's the hoodie I stole a day or two ago.

Quickly after grabbing my phone I walk out of the hotel room, pulling the hood over my head just in case anyone recognises me and decides to leak a photo of me looking like...This.

I walk down the quiet narrow hallway slowly, my eyes setting on an elevator and I press the down button. I saw an ice cream shop about a five minute walk from here when we drove here.

I was surprised when I saw it seeing I was too busy seeing how Seb's hand was almost up the skirt of my dress, but the point is that I saw it.

When the two doors slide open I walk into the empty elevator and press the ground level button, stuffing my hands in the warm pockets of Seb's hoodie as I wait for the doors to close and the elevator go down.

Tucking a strand of hair away from my face as I feel the elevator start to move, the regular music makes me chuckle. It sounds like some scene from a movie, and now is where the doors open and I get kidnapped.

If it's not Seb, I don't want it.

The doors slide open and I walk out, keeping my head down as I walk through the front hall. A small bell rings when the guards push the door open for me and the nice cool air of a warm summer night in Italy hits me.