Chapter 36~ "I blurt"

Not edited- hey, sorry for no updates in a bit. I was tryna get dangerous alliances done and outta the way so I could post more here and with mr mafia and mrs ceo.

I'll be posting a chapter of Mmamc soon too, maybe an hour ish? Cause I still have to write a bit and edit so make sure to check that out when you're done!

Okay, so when this gets 1.6K+ comments and 981 votes I'll START WRITING the next chapter. Have a good read <3

 Have a good read <3

Abby Madden

Okay, maybe I should wake him up now?

But he seems so comfortable and peaceful, and how he hugs me makes me feel like I'm floating on cloud nine.

I stopped reading at a good spot where it wouldn't leave me wanting to ghost everyone and read until I finish the book, I've done it before and at the end I had Akira flying over from Boston to New York and Ivy blowing up my phone saying that if I'm dead she's going to slap me.

I can feel his bare chest from how he didn't put a shirt on after his shower, his chest against my stomach, his hands softly resting on my hips.

I should wake him, but he's so much better when his mouth is shut.

It's almost 6 in the evening and the dance is scheduled for 6:10, Natalia is already here most likely and we're here in bed.

Just as I went to wake him up lightly I heard the door swing open, my eyes widened and Seb tried lifting his head but the fact that it was under my shirt stopped him before his face fell against my tits again with a groan.

My eyes snap to the person at the door and my eyes widen even more when I see Ares, fucking shit why does this man not know how to knock?

His eyes flicker between me and Seb who is pulling his head out of my shirt, Seb looks at the door before I feel him tense on top of me. No one says a word as we all look between each other.

I decide to make the first move when I push Seb off of me, "ever hear of knocking? What do you want?" Seb snaps with a glare directed towards his best friend. I feel heat rise to my cheeks when Seb sits up on the bed and I pull down my shirt more.

"Ivy was looking for you" Ares smirks at us and I clear my throat before getting off the bed, carelessly stuffing my feet in my boots avoiding eye contact with the two guys, one glaring at one and the other smirking.

"I'll see what she needs" I blurt, Ares leans against the door frame with a hum and nod as I run out, maybe I'll be in a plane and jump out, by accident of course...

I run out and glare at the guards when they look at me, they all look down as I basically bolt down the stairs to tell Ivy before Ares opens his big mouth and she finds out from someone else, I know she wouldn't be mad, but still.