Chapter 51~ ángel

Not edited- yooo wsg shordy

So smut airlines cause like duhh. So make sure to keep ur FUCKING HANDS ON THE FUCKING DEVICE and kindly comment n vote for ur next flight!

Chile anyways, this is hella fucking long smut so I expect a lot of comments 😍, so when this gets 2.8k + comments and 1.6K+ votes I'll start writing the next chapter 🫶🏼

Have a smutty read bestie

Abby Madden

The second those words leave my lips he leans down, kissing me so hard my eyes slammed shut forcefully and I gasped into his mouth, I have no idea why he hates me calling him his full name so much.

My hand went up into his hair as an instinct, grabbing onto his damp hair and pulling him even closer, needing to feel every inch of him against me.

The button up I have on being the only thing between us when his torso crashes against mine, I try to push my thighs together to create some sort of friction but I let out a whine against his lips when I feel his thigh move between mine to keep me from doing anything.

"Say it again," he demands, breathlessly as he pulls away and looks me in the eyes. Those stormy blue eyes dark and filled with anger and greed, I can't decide which emotion will overrule tonight but I comply to what he said.

My eyes flicker down to his lips and I inhale a deep breath, "fuck me, amor" I say the same words I said a few minutes ago. I can tell he loves it when I call him that, the erection pushing against my lower stomach through his towel proves it.

I reach down to get rid of his towel but before I could grab it, he takes my hand in his and pins it above my head.

My eyebrows furrow when he leans down to my ear, "remember when I said I'd spank that ass?" he whispers. I couldn't even register his words before I felt him slip an arm under me and spin me right around.

A sound of surprise leaves my lips when the side of my face presses against his silk sheets, "I don't go back on my word, Ximena" he mutters, grabbing my hips and roughly lifting me so that my ass is in the air for him.

This time I press my thighs together and bite the inside of my cheek in anticipation, "tell me I can do whatever I want with you." The way he's wording his words only makes me more excited and I nod.

"Words"

My eyebrows furrow and I rub my thighs together tighter when I feel his knuckles brushing the back of my thigh, slowly travelling up. "You can," I breath out and slam my eyes shut, he almost laughs at my response.

"I can what?" he taunts me, my groan is muffled by the bed sheets as his fingers run over the sore bite mark on the side of my ass.

When I don't say anything I feel a kiss on the same spot he bit, when I feel his teeth sinking into my skin my eyes roll to the back of my head while I say what he's telling me to. "You can do anything you want with me," I almost cry out.