Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Semi edited

Okay... so hear me out...

I had a lot going on in life and my heart problems escalated over a very small period of time and I could not write smut for the life of me after not writing for the whole summer so yes it is on me and I am so sorry for leaving yall hanging.

thank you so much for not ditching my book and I hope we can get back to a good updating schedule as this book is nearing it's end!

Also, I would recap for you guys but I don't even remember what happened so like uhhhhhhh yeah. But imma go rr the book and try posting a chapter on monday so please if you can go rr the book before or after reading this book. The whole "i forgot everything 🤓" is so unnecessary when u can literally go rr the book... But anyways, thank you all for not sending me death threats and shit, and for those who did, be ashamed of yourselves they weren't even creative. Like "you don't deserve anything you useless slut" like what if im into the whole degration thing? Huh? Then what? (I'm kidding) But like honestly tf u want me to say to that? AHHHHH IM SO HORRIBLY SCARES AND MY HEART IS BROKEN 😐 like no, hoe go get a life or something. Anyways, for the rest of yall, I ♥️ you guys sm for waiting and being patient (unlike ms. Youdontdeserveanythingyouuselessslut) And I hope you can forgive me for being a horrible writer the past months!

ALSO SIDE BAR, English isn't my first language so stop making fun of my grammar and spelling mistakes, Forgive me pookies, my mark in English is literally a 62%, says a lot.

Anyways, on to the point, Welcome to smut airlines 🤩 keep your hands on your devices u dirty bitches ❤️

Make sure to vote and comment a shit ton and ill see you all soon (DON'T JUDGE THIS CHAPTER IT MIGHT BE BAD, IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE THIS I LITERALLY WAS BLANK HEADED THE WHOLE TIME IM SORRY IF ITS SHITTY it'll get better over time stink stinks)

(Last few paragraphs from last chapter)

Seb groans and before I could comprehend anything his hand slides into my shorts and then my thong, his finger slides down my wet slit and he lets out a shaky exhale. "You love me begging for you this much?" he asks, out of breath and my eyes slam shut.

The heel of his palm presses and rubs against my clit and his middle finger teases my entrance, I freeze before a groan falls from my lips when I feel the tip of his middle finger sliding in me, my lips against his neck, my hands all over his body, im even on top of him but he knows damn well he's still in control.

"I think it's your turn to beg now, yeah?"

Fuck...

Abby Madden

Abby Madden

My jaw locks as he grinds the palm of his hand against my clit before I feel his finger pushing its way into my pussy slowly, his blue eyes narrow as he mouths the word 'beg' once again and my nails dig into the skin of his bare chest while I straddle his hips.