Chapter 27~ Promesa

Not edited- literally be happy for posting three times in one day

chile here u go, hope u enjoy n shi. Nvm IDC chile go like ma tiktok (wh0reforurmomma) merci bae

Also, if u already haven't please please go read my other book Mr mafia and mrs Ceo I just posted a chap in that, so yeah, the book has been dyin so please and thank u. Make sure to comment and vote on that too!

When this gets 1.9K+ comments and 928 votes I will start writing the next chapter.

9K+ comments and 928 votes I will start writing the next chapter

Abby Madden

He didn't even show up

I'm here sitting waiting for Sebastian to walk through the doors of the dance studio but he is no where to be seen, I am fucking done. Everyone has been waiting for 30 minutes because I don't have my partner.

I stand, everyone's eyes go to me and I grab Nico's arm yanking him off the chair. "Let's start" I give Natalia a smile and her brows furrow a bit, Nico looks at me with a glare as the smell of cigarettes and radiates off him.

His eyes are bloodshot with dark circles under them, when is he not high?

"Wait..." Akira looks around and her eyes widen when the only person left for her to dance with is Dominico, who is on the phone outside the glass gates looking slightly pissed.

"I guess we're starting?" Ivy asks and I nod as Ares carefully wraps an arm around her, pressing a kiss to her cheek as we all make our way to the dance floor, Dominico cuts the call and walks in fixing his blazer.

I glare at Akira and she lets out a whine before walking to Dominico and standing right in front of him, he raises an eyebrow before Ares talks. "Don't be a dick" he warns his brother, Dominico rolls his eyes before putting his hand out for Akira.

"Couple problems?" Nico's taunt makes me look at him a sigh, I want to slap a certain Morales right now and I won't hesitate to slap the wrong one. Watch your ass Morales's.

"Dance" I grit and he mocks me, placing two hands on my waist and I wrap mine around his neck-kidding. I put my arms around his neck like Natalia instructs and we all start doing whatever she says.

"Why're you always being a bossy bitch?" Nico questions out of nowhere, my eyes meet his blue ones and he raises an eyebrow.

"I am not"

My eyes widen when his foot steps between mine and I go to trip but he catches me, "careful Abby" Natalia warns, knowing it would hurt if I fall and Nico tsks shaking his head.

Puta

"Nicolas" I warn, "you sound like my abuela telling to quit smoking, now why are you so pissy?" he questions dipping me down quickly and pulling me right back up, he knows how to fucking ballroom dance?