Chapter 34~ Coffee

Not edited- heyyy how r u?

So here's the dealio, last chapter got hella comments and I was going to post this three days later but u all leave me no other choice 😒🚗 so here mfs (hot mfs)

chile, when this gets 1.9K+ comments and 1K+ votes I will START WRITING the next chapter for you all. So remember to vote and comment!

Also, I got a 54% on my physics test 😍 (may lord save my ass from my brown mom)

Abby Madden

Why am I so fucking nervous?

Because you had a killer orgasm in the shower five hours ago and now you're meeting the same dude for coffee.

Shut up

You weren't telling him that when he was finger fucki-you are the most annoying bitch ever

You think I am annoying?

Yes

You should meet Bella's consy, I pop into their head sometimes just to listen to their conversations. Oh my god, and Sage's-they are a real consy. I am still learning from them.

Who the fuck?

Oh, yeah, it's the consyverse, you wouldn't know...

You know what, I won't even ask.

Thats what I thought fucking bitch (Rori's consy should be proud)

I ignore the bitch in my head as my knee bounces up and down and I take a sip of my coffee. We didn't drive here together only because he had to go somewhere right after our shower.

But he gave me this location, and the whole library is closed. Yeah, it's a library with a coffee shop in it, heaven in other words.

I bite down on my bottom lip as I look around, I mean it wouldn't hurt if I looked around until I wait for him, now would it?

I take a sip of the amazing warm coffee as I stand up from the little couch and walk towards my favourite aisle, the romance aisle in libraries and bookstores is where I freaking live.

Oh my god, Akira read Archer's voice and says I need to start it before she spoils it all for me. I read the description online and it sounds really good.

Smiling as I walk through the narrow hall trying to find the books I'd read, I love reading. I can't even express how much I love to read, like everyday I'd go back to my house in New York and the first thing I'd do was get buck naked and sit in my bed reading until I felt my dark circles coming in.

I think the book at the top of my TBR right now is probably Ugly love from all the texts I got when Akira was reading, 'omg I love miles' 'I would cut off his dick' 'what the hell is wrong with him 'HE'S SO CUTE' 'I am going to eat myself alive' 'mans is kinda hot' 'WHY BRUH' are a few of the most interesting examples.