Chapter 31~ Bullshit

Not edited- yooo wassup pretty peopleeee

Okay, so I might not update tomorrow but I also might, idk if I will tbh cause I have to study for a science test.

Chile, when this gets 1.7K+ comments and 892+ votes I will start writing the next chapter for u all, toodlessss

7K+ comments and 892+ votes I will start  writing the next chapter for u all, toodlessss

Abby Madden

You know when you wake up and you're so fucking warm you're smiling for no reason? Like the warm that's warm but not too hot that makes you sweaty and nasty.

And how you wake up smiling for no reason, feeling amazing, like you're on a fucking cloud by the way your sheets are wrapped around you.

Like when you're baking and you think you put too much salt but when you eat the food it turns out to be the right amount, or taking a walk on a nice breezy day.

How relaxing it feels when you put in your ear buds, shuffling your playlist and your favourite song just randomly comes on.

Yeah, well I feel happier then the happiness I felt during all those right now.

His arms are still wrapped around me, holding me to him tightly as his thigh stays between my legs keeping me warm.

It's almost 1, I just woke up feeling the best I have in years. The way Seb's hand rests on my stomach and how his thumb is rubbing circles unconsciously makes me smile and move back closer to him.

The smell of him invading me, listening to his even and light breathes and somehow at night his arm slipped under my head and I now use it as a pillow. His elbow bent so the arm under me had his hand resting on my neck lightly.

His face resting in the crook of my neck, his lips are on my skin and the feeling of when he moves them even a bit sends electric shocks down my body.

I know it's always the dude grovelling for girls-or at least in the books I read. I really need more recommendations honestly-back to the point. I know it's always the guy grovelling for the girl but I did something wrong. And I acknowledge it.

I made a mistake

I hurt my amor and I want to fix that.

I'm done with my own bullshit, I want to wake up like this everyday, I want to fall asleep and for him and his beautiful eyes to be the last thing I see before I fall asleep. I want to hold his hand all the time, I want to talk to him, tell him about my day and ask about his.

I want him to share his pain with me when he's hurting, for him to hug me without any reason, I want to go on dates with him, laugh with him.

And I am done with the whole 'im not good for him' crap mindset I had set for myself has got to go, I want him so fucking badly it hurts.