Chapter 56~ "interesting"

Not edited- hola

GUESS WHOS GOING TO WONDERLAND IN A WEEK, for people who dont know what wonderland is, it's a theme park in ontario canada and ITS FUCKING BOMB, I CANT WAIT TO GO ON LEVIATHAN AND YUKON AND BEHEMOTH AGAIN BRO I WENT A FEW WEEKS AGO N AHHH i also blew my brothers bank account by buying fast pass season passes, which were like 300 when I got em... thats not the point tho, the point is that im going on a weekday DURING EXAMS so it wont be busy af. last time i waited 3 hours for yukon... WORTH IT
(I'm going june 20, message me on insta if u pullin up-)

ANYWAYSSSS make sure to comment n vote, when this gets 1.7K+ comments n about 980+ votes ill start writing the next chapter for u all!

7K+ comments n about 980+ votes ill start writing the next chapter for u all!

Abby Madden

I groan as I roll around on the cold hard surface my back was against, fucking hell.

My eyes open and my eyebrows furrow when the sunshine doesn't blind me like it does every morning. I was about to turn around and reach for Seb but then I realised where I was. On some concrete floor, the memories of before run through my mind and I close my eyes.

My arms and my left thigh are aching, I have no idea what even happened. Maybe it was how tight Walker's grip on me was, how he simply threw me into a car?

But he'll find me, I know he will.

He must have gotten back to the house and seen I wasn't there, got a doctor to check Goose out so Seb must be looking for me already. It'll be in no time that he comes to save me.

I take a deep breath and sit up straight to check my surroundings, but before I could even take any of this in I saw Nico. I would be happy, feeling safe but not when he's passed out on the floor with sweat all over his body, pale skin, and blood running down the side of his face.

My eyes widen as I push myself off the ground, but as soon as my feet hit the ground I feel the room start to spin, I get some weird feeling in my stomach.

I close my eyes for a second longer and take a deep breath, keep my breathing paced and steady as I try to get myself well enough to walk to Nico.

Slowly I open my eyes and push myself off the wall, quickly I run to him and kneel down in front of him. "Nico," I call his name lightly. When he doesn't reply, I see how much he's sweating in the rather cold room and my eyebrows furrow.

What the hell?

Carefully I lift my hand up and touch his forehead, biting the inside of my cheek when I see how warm he is, burning almost. However, it's freezing in this room. And why is he so pale?

"Nico, wake up." I say a bit louder and his eyebrows furrow, I run a hand through his hair slowly and he groans under his breath, saying something inaudible in spanish as his hand goes to move mine away.

But before he could even move his hand closer to mine he drops it with a small sigh, "leave me alone, i'm not telling you shit." he mutters probably thinking it's someone else.