Chapter 57~ te quiero

Not edited- miss me? 🤨

ANYWAYS exams are over and ya bitch is in summer time so im gonna start pulling my update game back up. Just not this weekend cause I have shit to do but like before this weekend and after is gonna be good for me so ill try doing a chapter a day.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT N VOTE please. Can we get this chapter to like 1.5K+ comments n 890+ votes n ill try updating faster. (Not spamming random things, merci)

I still can't believe i passed french w a 100 ngl, like merci boucoup madam

Anyways have a good read hottie

Abby Madden

"I have an idea" Nico whispers, and before I could even ask what it was he'd already gotten up off the ground.

It's been about an hour or two since Nico started acting normal again and now he's pissed, not that he was kidnapped, he said. But apparently because he thinks his tio thinks that he'll hurt Seb again.

I've never seen Seb and Nico actually act like family, they've always been more like best friends but now that Nico thinks he knows what Seb's dad has in mind his protective side is making an appearance.

Although he won't tell me shit, saying that I don't need to stress about anything and he'll get us out of here.

Whatever you say Nico, whatever you say.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Nico shakes the bars holding us in here aggressively, I glare at his back but when I went to tell him to cut it out he spoke. "Open up putas, I need to piss," he shouts and I look down before sighing.

Does he really think that this will get us out? Right now I can't really tell if he actually needs to go to the bathroom or if this is just some play to get out of here.

I hear some quiet speaking and look up, my eyes fall to a few guards telling Nico something under their breath with a glare. Walker stands behind them with a small frown before making eye contact with me.

I look away and my jaw locks, if he didn't want to hurt Goose he simply shouldn't have. His actions are his own, he could've convinced Seb's dad to just lock him a room or something. But he didn't.

"It's not my fault, mother nature is calling, can't help it." Nico leans against the bars. The guards look between each other and Walker taps one on the shoulder before whispering something into his ear.

"I promise to be good gentlemen," the dumbass shoots a goddamn grin at the guard, I face palm when the guard clearly gets flustered by his words and the three guards open the gates.

I grab one of the water bottles and drown the last bit of water as Nico walks away, sending me a wink. I lean against the wall and look up, running my hands down my thighs covered by my skin tight leggings.