Chapter 52~ Pancakes

Not edited- HEYYYY sorry for not updating for like a week- but I had hella catch up to do for school n i have two unit tests this week so wish me luck...

ANYWAYS, when this gets 1.5K+ Comments and 1.1K+ votes I'll think bout writing the next chapter but for now make sure to comment n vote so i can read em' comments later on.

Have a nice readddd

Abby Madden

When I feel a trail of soft kisses trailing up my neck the corners of my lips tilt up, looking down with my eyes still closed letting Seb place light kisses all over my face.

What a way to wake up after getting railed to the moon and back!

Shut up.

Rude.

"Morning, hermosa" he mutters while kissing my jaw and I hum. Wrapping my arms tighter around him to pull him closer, my hands sliding into his soft hair when he moves his face to be against my tits again.

When I try moving, pain strikes my body as if someone just stabbed my legs over and over again, letting out a small groan of pain as I freeze back into the position I was in before.

When his lips curve into a smirk against my skin I smack the back of his head, my eyes roll to the back of my head as his hand slips from my waist down onto my ass, the burning pain striking though my body.

I feel his lips place another kiss somewhere on my neck before he speaks, "want me to start you a warm bath?" he asks. I smile and kiss his hair, nodding thinking about how relaxing it would be.

How much it would help my sore body...

I run my acrylic nail down his bicep and listen to the way his breathing speeds up by the slightest, he sucks gently on my skin. My eyes flutter shut and I lift my thigh, ignoring the pain striking up my leg as I wrap it around his waist and pull him closer.

"You're driving me crazy," he whispers and I can't help the smile of irony. And he's the one keeping me sane.

Rolling my eyes when I feel him place a light kiss on the hickey I know he just gave me, "my bath, amant." I remind him while he kisses me everywhere he can at the moment, my neck, collarbones, jaw and even goes so far as to slip under the sheets and palm one of my tits.

I was just joking but this man pushes himself away from me and goes to sit up in the bed. I let a sigh slip from my lips as I pull the silky comforter to cover my chest.

I watch as he leans over and places a kiss on my forehead, the smile never leaves my lips, my eyes flutter shut and I feel him move away from me. Pulling the sheets up higher until the bottom half of my face is covered.

A yawn escapes my lips as I lift my arms out of the covers and stretch, quickly reaching over and grabbing my phone off the night table to check my messages.